Lineup 2018

5 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Nope. You always capitalise the first word. 

True, I was just putting the connectives rule to the test. Would Bert On Beats Is Bob Meanwhile be BoBiBm?

4 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

So Paramore would just be P?

Post of the week

Edited by Steve1000

I was also thinking about the 2 stages and reading field is no where near big enough :/ If they add another big stage next to the main, we will be standing next to the fucking toilets ahha!!! No room imo and cant see it happening! Unless they change the whole layout of the tents and field and cant see this happening

Just now, R Shah said:

Just a question - why do people all keep predicting fall out boy? Did someone give us info that fall out boy had been booked? Cos I can't see why they'd be booked cos they only co headlined 2 years ago and no co headliner or sub returns that soon 

Yeah Dan, the guys who had the two stage info, said they've been booked.

Just had a thought maybe by there being no glasto mean R+L are 100% they will sell more tickets and quicker so that means they would be more open to spending a larger budget on acts as they would be more certain that they would not make a loss... So maybe foos and arctics could be true!? and also I mean both muse and Eminem are pretty huge acts!!! but yeah lets see xxx

37 minutes ago, Breakfast club said:

I think if they had the acts on at the same time 90% of people would be

I don't think they will, I think the idea of it is that it means you can have one act setting up whist another plays on the opposite stage

So for example

16:00-16:45 - Stage 1 third down

17:00-17:45 - Stage 2 third down

18:00-18:45 - Stage 1 sub

19:00-19:45: FOB on Stage 1

20:00-21:15: BMTH on Stage 2

21:30-23:00: Foo Fighters on Stage 1

Edited by danz026

1 minute ago, Alfie Clayton said:

Just had a thought maybe by there being no glasto mean R+L are 100% they will sell more tickets and quicker so that means they would be more open to spending a larger budget on acts as they would be more certain that they would not make a loss... So maybe foos and arctics could be true!? and also I mean both muse and Eminem are pretty huge acts!!! but yeah lets see xxx

I think the fact they're guaranteed to sell out Reading atleast + no Glasto boosting tickets would probably mean they'd try to spend less, Alf. It'd be a bit silly spending way more than they have to on acts, when they'll deffo shift tickets anyway. Who knows though, we still could get both Foos and AM but I just highly doubt it. 

Edited by TheWaters

Just now, danz026 said:

I don't think they will, I think the idea of it is that it means you can have one act setting up whist another plays on the opposite stage

So for example

19:00-19:45 - FOB on Stage 1

20:00-21:15 - BMTH on Stage 2

21:30-23:00: Foo Fighters on Stage 1

I'm still staying at Stage 1...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

True, I was just putting the connectives rule to the test. Would Bert On Beats Is Bob Meanwhile be BoBiBm?

Post of the week

Yeah but it would be Bert on Beats is Bob. You don't just de-capitalise them for the abbreviation.

13 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Here's the real question. What about bands like iwrotehaikusaboutcannibalisminyouryearbook

Is it just I? Or is it i since they don't capitalise the start, or is it iwhaciyb but they stylise it's as one word anyway. I NEED ANSWERS 

We get it, you like obscure emo bands that no one likes or has heard of.