Lineup 2018

1 hour ago, Mattymooz said:

Thats like saying they should chuck Carly Rae Jepsen in because that too would be a better range of genres (exaggeration I know but you get my point).

They should though and she'd be far better than most of the names being thrown about. If it was  Carly Rae/Paramore/Kendrick I'd buy a ticket in an instant 

11 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

You're suggesting they'll have 6 headliners including Imagine Dragons, Kendrick, Foos, AM and Royal Blood with FoB and BMTH playing elsewhere lower down? Come on now.

Stage 1:

Friday - Kendrick

Saturday - Foo Fighters (Subbed by FOB)

Sunday - Arctic Monkeys 

Stage 2:

Friday - Imagine Dragons

Saturday - BMTH

Sunday - Royal Blood

Right lads, so can we just see everyone predictions? For a 1 stage and the possible new line up,

Normal Set up i would go for:

Foos

Kendrick

Royal Blood / Paramore

New Set Up i would go for:

ID , Foos

Fob, BMTH

Paramore, Florence

Just my opinion and was interest for what others think :)

5 minutes ago, danz026 said:

Stage 1:

Friday - Kendrick

Saturday - Foo Fighters (Subbed by FOB)

Sunday - Arctic Monkeys 

Stage 2:

Friday - Imagine Dragons

Saturday - BMTH

Sunday - Royal Blood

That's mental

2 minutes ago, Edduk98 said:

Right lads, so can we just see everyone predictions? For a 1 stage and the possible new line up,

Foos

Kendrick

Royal Blood / Paramore

ID , Foos

Fob, BMTH

Paramore, Florence

Normal - Royal Blood / Imagine Dragons, Kendrick, Foos

2 stages - Royal Blood & BMTH, Kendrick & FOB, Arctics (or Foos) & Imagine Dragons

7 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

ADtR. PatD. BMtH. FOB. GnR. KoL. BoH. TWoD. TWiaBPaIANLAtD.

Ugh wtf I literally know that "Out" should be capitalised and that "the" shouldn't, but ADtR and BMtH look ridiculous.

Should "on" not he capitalised? Would have thought that'd be the same as "out".

2 minutes ago, Edduk98 said:

Foos

Kendrick

Royal Blood / Paramore

ID , Foos

Fob, BMTH

Paramore, Florence

Fall Out Boy co-headlined two years ago. They're not playing as non-headliners below 6 headliners this year. No chance.

If I had to put money on a single prediction right now I'd go for the normal stage setup with Royal Blood / Imagine Dragons, Kendrick and Foos headlining.

I'm not convinced on the whole two stage thing, and although I do believe it could happen, I have my doubts. Even logistically, I still struggle to see them fitting two massive stages in that field at Leeds.

Would be a good troll from Dan too, considering the amount he's got us talking about it all. IIRC the info he's had in the past was the 2014 poster and the Biffy/FOB thing? Everything else was fake, and even the 2014 poster was a bit of a troll.

I know having both Arctic Monkeys and Foo Fighters is crazy, but given the conflicting info Im going to say:

-Kendrick & FOB

-Foo Fighters & Royal Blood

-Arctic Monkeys & Imagine Dragons

With BMTH as a secret set. Too strong ik. But everybody is saying pretty much the same thing with it being either Foos or Arctics. Given its two stages.

Edited by Kurt Darmanin

3 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

If I had to put money on a single prediction right now I'd go for the normal stage setup with Royal Blood / Imagine Dragons, Kendrick and Foos headlining.

I'm not convinced on the whole two stage thing, and although I do believe it could happen, I have my doubts. Even logistically, I still struggle to see them fitting two massive stages in that field at Leeds.

Would be a good troll from Dan too, considering the amount he's got us talking about it all. IIRC the info he's had in the past was the 2014 poster and the Biffy/FOB thing? Everything else was fake, and even the 2014 poster was a bit of a troll.

Think he also gave us Foals/Disclosure in 2016.