Lineup 2018

Just now, Jack w said:

do people think if post Malone plays he will play about 4th down or nme sub, or do we reckon he will remain relevant and maybe take an NME headline or third down slot with his logo on the poster?

I think he'll either be 4th main or NME headline if he plays.

31 minutes ago, Jack w said:

do people think if post Malone plays he will play about 4th down or nme sub, or do we reckon he will remain very relevant and maybe take an NME headline or third down slot with his logo on the poster?

I think Post could easily be ok just before Kendrick, he’s one of the biggest acts in he world atm 

9 minutes ago, she bangs the drums said:

Ive given him a listen. Give me Run the Jewels all day over him. 

They're both good, it's not an either or.

Kendrick is more progressive as a musician though. Section 80 > Good Kid Mad City > To Pimp A Butterfly > DAMN are all completely different albums in both sound and story. No rapper before or since has been able to make anything that sounds like To Pimp A Butterfly. As good as RTJ 1/2/3 are they all follow similar themes.

Find it hard to believe you're into RTJ yet don't know a single Kendrick song though...

Edited by ConorC

3 minutes ago, ConorC said:

They're both good, it's not an either or.

Kendrick is more progressive as a musician though. Section 80 > Good Kid Mad City > To Pimp A Butterfly > DAMN are all completely different albums in both sound and story. No rapper before or since has been able to make anything that sounds like To Pimp A Butterfly. As good as RTJ 1/2/3 are they all follow similar themes.

Find it hard to believe you're into RTJ yet don't know a single Kendrick song though...

It didn't sound bad and i will keep going and try some of his earlier stuff 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pepesilvia said:

yeah there are people on this thread who seem to have a burning dislike of him and it’s just a bit confusing. he’s just doing his thing cause he enjoys it, and a lot of people would probably prefer to watch videos rather than scroll through forums and that’s who his audience is. just gotta put your energy into something worthwhile, like telling newcomers why arctic monkeys probably won’t play

I don't hate him. I disliked him in the only video I watched, but I don't hate him.

I just wouldn't cry if he died. 

1 hour ago, Edduk98 said:

I dont hate his video. I genuinely watch them and his streams just as its good to hear what he thinks and what info he has. TBH he gives us good info and fair enough he may get a lot from here, but at least he puts in the effort to sum it all up for everyone! Good lad imo. And when people say they couldnt care if he died and weird shit like that, thats just stupid and fucked tbh. 

Rhino doesn’t need you lads standing up for him, I’m sure he’s used to people disliking his content and honestly, what do you expect when people keep posting and referring to his videos on a place where the same discussion is taking place and is usually ahead of his videos but without the hyping and lad bantz and clickbaity shit? 

Fair enough if that’s his thing - there are probably more R+L vloggers that we don’t have any feelings towards because we don’t know about them - but you (not you personally) can’t be upset when you’re stuffing him down other people’s throats and it turns out they don’t actually give a shit.

edit: back in the day there was this website (its name is banned) that nobody liked either. Similar fare.

Edited by dentalplan
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Rhino doesn’t need you lads standing up for him, I’m sure he’s used to people disliking his content and honestly, what do you expect when people keep posting and referring to his videos on a place where the same discussion is taking place and is usually ahead of his videos but without the hyping and lad bantz and clickbaity shit? 

Fair enough if that’s his thing - there are probably more R+L vloggers that we don’t have any feelings towards because we don’t know about them - but you (not you personally) can’t be upset when you’re stuffing him down other people’s throats and it turns out they don’t actually give a shit.

edit: back in the day there was this website (its name is banned) that nobody liked either. Similar fare.

Im not sticking up for him im putting out my opinion on him. 

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

stuffing him down other people’s throats and it turns out they don’t actually give a shit.

Haven’t seen any dudey Rhino fans in here shoving him down anyone’s throat? He’s brought up more by people ripping him than people actually talking about his videos.(and when they do it’s normally been referencing possible information).

1 hour ago, charlieharris23 said:

I think Post could easily be ok just before Kendrick, he’s one of the biggest acts in he world atm 

1 hour ago, Mattymooz said:

TBH I expect Post to headline Wireless at this point, but I guess it kinda depends which end of the summer he ends up touring

Isn't he a lot bigger in America than here? He's nowhere near that high on the US fests he's been announced for.

38 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

RTJ 3> RTJ>RTJ2

Yikes

19 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Play behind Jack, that's mad. There bigger...

Before him on the poster. As in the first name on that day, the same way Depeche Mode are before QOTSA on the poster.

Edited by Gucci Piggy

14 minutes ago, Jack w said:

Haven’t seen any dudey Rhino fans in here shoving him down anyone’s throat? He’s brought up more by people ripping him than people actually talking about his videos.(and when they do it’s normally been referencing possible information).

TheWaters keeps mentioning him for no reason even though no one gives a fuck about the big chode.