Lineup 2018

58 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

sorry about that.

But ads have been turned off since this morning (because of this problem), so this must have come from or via your browser's cache.

Please clear the cache in your browser and fingers crossed the problem should go away.

edit: I see that the screenshot is from 9.40am, which is probably before the ads were turned off - so maybe it's stopped for you without having to clear your cache?

Happened to me this morning as well and seems fine now. Cheers 

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Oh by the way I met The Cribs after their gig in Southampton the other night and they said they're headlining the Lock Up. Forgot to mention it on here at the time.

Hmmm, so Cribs, KSE and Glassjaw for pit/lockup headliners? That actually sounds pretty dece

2 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Oh by the way I met The Cribs after their gig in Southampton the other night and they said they're headlining the Lock Up. Forgot to mention it on here at the time.

Really?? I'd be happy with that but wouldn't have pegged them to headline the Lock Up have to say. Defo give them a watch when the festival rolls round

42 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Surprised that they're playing Lock Up but I'm happy to see them anywhere! Good news, thanks

10 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Yeah was just typing a reply saying that :lol: The joke was kinda lost seeing as how everyone but Andre who replied didn't even use the forum back then I don't think.

Bollocks :lol: now you’ve said it I remember it. I’ve spent too many years here. 

Edited by Andre91

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

I'm sorry that you suffered that ordeal. We're all here for you if you need to talk.

He didn't like me much, said I was a bit too old. Dunno what he was talking about tbh.

4 minutes ago, w0lfalic321 said:

Can someone explain to me why Pixies are a SR? I'd love to see them, just confused 

They posted a couple old R&L lineups that they were in, on twitter a while back. Nothing more than that I don't think. Personally, I don't see them turning up but who knows.