Lineup 2018

Has something changed with regards to how FR is run this year? None of their festivals have announced any of their respective lineups  yet apart from Community and download which are a lot earlier in the calendar, nothing from R&L, nothing from the new V, nothing from Latitude, nothing from Electric Picnic and nothing from Wireless  

1 minute ago, Aech said:

I realise I'm clutching at straws here and with recent events its extremely unlikely, but Brian Johnson showed up at Reading last year during Muse and this two main stage rumour could be a repeat of download 2010 where AC/DC insisted on having their own stage.

Brian Johnson isn't even in AC/DC anymore

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Brian Johnson isn't even in AC/DC anymore

I don't think he ever officially left though, just said he'd had a good run with AC/DC and implied he wasn't returning. He left because of hearing problems mostly to do with racing but I know for a fact he was back at the race track a few months before R&L and then appeared there himself so I wouldn't say AC/DC is completely gone yet.

7 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Has something changed with regards to how FR is run this year? None of their festivals have announced any of their respective lineups  yet apart from Community and download which are a lot earlier in the calendar, nothing from R&L, nothing from the new V, nothing from Latitude, nothing from Electric Picnic and nothing from Wireless  

Thats the new PR company

14 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Why are people constantly fishing for problems just because RnL haven't announced yet... 

V festival ordinarily announce Feb/ March, however with this being a new fest their announcement date could literally be any time because we know nothing about it.

Latitude have announced their lineup in March for the last few years at least.

Wireless don't usually announce until end of feb/ beginning of March  (As per last two years)

Electric picnic isn't till September, their 2017 announcement was 27th March... 

Just be patient, the announcement will come shortly as per their Twitter, and as I've said countless times Leeds too used to announce in March (until 2012) 

Relax ya batty.

Edited by Hawky
  • Downvote 4

17 minutes ago, Aech said:

I realise I'm clutching at straws here and with recent events its extremely unlikely, but Brian Johnson showed up at Reading last year during Muse and this two main stage rumour could be a repeat of download 2010 where AC/DC insisted on having their own stage.

Regardless of any of this, they wouldn't be booked for R&L now.

20 minutes ago, Aech said:

You said it! 

13968917952_171b7cf07f_b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

They'd probably cost 10x as much, though. 

Just ask Andy Copping! :lol: 

I mean he patronise you for 20mins, attempt to degrade you, but then he'll tell you all about his favourite ever booking. That whole "we need to bring our own stage" was ludicrous. 

16 minutes ago, Hawky said:

Why are people constantly fishing for problems just because RnL haven't announced yet... 

V festival ordinarily announce Feb/ March, however with this being a new fest their announcement date could literally be any time because we know nothing about it.

Latitude have announced their lineup in March for the last few years at least.

Wireless don't usually announce until end of feb/ beginning of March  (As per last two years)

Electric picnic isn't till September, their 2017 announcement was 27th March... 

Just be patient, the announcement will come shortly as per their Twitter, and as I've said countless times Leeds too used to announce in March (until 2012) 

Relax ya batty.

What’s with the insults? I wasn’t trying to fish for problems I simply asked a question. No need to be rude. 

5 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

What’s with the insults? I wasn’t trying to fish for problems I simply asked a question. No need to be rude. 

I'll give you £1 for every insult you spot in my post.

Actually, I'll give you £1.50 an insult.

Edited by Hawky