Lineup 2018

Not read everything here as I've got an exam tomorrow but I think I've got the idea. But ID and FoB again is baddddd. Was actually thinking maybe this is the year I come back with it being a chance of Kendrick, Foos and Paramore and that was really only because of Paramore and Kendrick. Oh well, will still probably get a day ticket for Kendrick though

And the 2 stages thing sounds so crazy that I can believe it. Can see them binning the Lock Up/Pit and FR stage this year to make way for them which would be a shame as the Lock Up was the only thing R&L had going for it. If they get rid of that stage this festival is truly dead to me.

EDIT: Oh, if I missed something or got something wrong that my bad. Not reading 20 pages when I need to go to bed so just correct me if I'm wrong

Edited by justanothername

Just now, stanh said:

not sure if one of my mates is taking the piss with photoshop or something, but they said they 'found' this on twitter... highly doubt it's real as much as i hope it is. i've tweeted it myself to see if i get any responses confirming it, also which i doubt - but worth a try :lol: even though it probs is bs, thoughts?

Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 22.11.17.png

the soundwave soundcheck super podcast isnt on here so this is confirmed fake

2 minutes ago, stanh said:

not sure if one of my mates is taking the piss with photoshop or something, but they said they 'found' this on twitter... highly doubt it's real as much as i hope it is. i've tweeted it myself to see if i get any responses confirming it, also which i doubt - but worth a try :lol: even though it probs is bs, thoughts?

doesn't look photoshopped at all mate, you might have found the legit lineup here

1 minute ago, stanh said:

I’d be happy with this personally, but I doubt it’s genuine after all these ‘leaks’ today. Especially with a lack of subs from what I can see there.

3 minutes ago, stanh said:

loving the multiple shades of black background ;)

5 minutes ago, stanh said:

Tasty

6 minutes ago, stanh said:

Yeah mate it's not real its a slightly edited version of @SheldonLT 's poster, Kendrick and Royal Blood are likely though.

9 minutes ago, stanh said:

the I is the WrOnG fOnT!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, stanh said:

I would be sooo happy with that as an announcement!! 

5 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Has the festival ever sold out weekend tickets on release? I want to get a ticket but not till the acts are released but wonder if the acts this year could trigger it happening...

Not recently (Leeds hasn’t even sold out at all for years) and I doubt this year will change that too much. You should be fine until at least April or May time before you even need to start worrying.