Lineup 2018

1 minute ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

You really have something against him don't you? You can think he's lying but it's worth discussing that rather than if arctic monkeys are playing for another 3 weeks.

I have nothing at all against him haha. I just really don't think it's gonna be true, call me out if I'm proven wrong but there's been all this info come the last couple of days and most of it has already been proven to be false. Just think it would be pretty funny considering the amount we've all posted here the last couple of days to find out it was all bullshit.

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Erm, I prefer eFestivals being one thing and Dudey Rhino being another, personally. This site deserves more than to be absorbed and spread across Twitter and YouTube. Also yer man has the right idea of talking about stuff that will get clicks eg. Oasis reunion, Arctic Monkeys tour plans, etc. It'd be fucking boring if he reported on who might be coheadlining with Royal Blood and what their arena tour sales are like. Better sinking time into grooming that well-kempt beard than arguing over whether Fickle Friends are gonna play at 1pm or closer to 2pm.

yeah thats fair enough, just didnt like the thought after seeing dudey joined the forums, him seeing hate and no constructive criticism when he could use his platform very effectively.

Just now, Jack w said:

yeah thats fair enough, just didnt like the thought after seeing dudey joined the forums, him seeing hate and no constructive criticism when he could use his platform very effectively.

Oh no I think we all agree it could be very effective. What he needs to do is as follows

- Stop being so pretentious, no you aint the sole marketing behind R&L because they are holding back their lineup this year.

- Look at efests more for information

- I agree with dental, dont cover every little thing

- Boil down the basis of what is said to the very basics and only report on that

- Use the information in the thread to proivde reliable predictions, less "Ermagurd, Oasis Reunion!!!1! qand Arctics and Foos in one year"

- Make sure stuff is phrased better. No you aint got an exclusive leak, someone on the forums has a source that supposedly says this, nothing confirmed and you aint a detective

- Be Creative. He could create his own lineup posters etc. Don't just steal other peoples work. Sure if there is stuff like this leak that bicep semi-confirmed keep people updated, but dont try and claim it as your own and make sure you're providing some kind of commentary, thats what you have to do to conform with fair use

- Stop the whole sesh gremlins thing, it aint cool

1 minute ago, Mattymooz said:

Oh no I think we all agree it could be very effective. What he needs to do is as follows

- Stop being so pretentious, no you aint the sole marketing behind R&L because they are holding back their lineup this year.

- Look at efests more for information

- I agree with dental, dont cover every little thing

- Boil down the basis of what is said to the very basics and only report on that

- Use the information in the thread to proivde reliable predictions, less "Ermagurd, Oasis Reunion!!!1! qand Arctics and Foos in one year"

- Make sure stuff is phrased better. No you aint got an exclusive leak, someone on the forums has a source that supposedly says this, nothing confirmed and you aint a detective

- Be Creative. He could create his own lineup posters etc. Don't just steal other peoples work. Sure if there is stuff like this leak that bicep semi-confirmed keep people updated, but dont try and claim it as your own and make sure you're providing some kind of commentary, thats what you have to do to conform with fair use

- Stop the whole sesh gremlins thing, it aint cool

yeah this is perfect mate.