Lineup 2018

2 minutes ago, Dangerbreaks said:

Yeah he can be entertaining and I think if the videos were more informative it’d be much more likeable.

5 minutes ago, Jayvk said:

He joined just under an hour ago so possibly. I hope so tbf. He doesn't make bad videos at all, I like him, but he should have a look over here every now and then for info maybe.

agreed, I've watched him since 2016 and i like him and his stuff, we talk sometimes about rumours and that so I think him being on here would help make his videos even more accurate up to date and informative.

29 minutes ago, pepesilvia said:

honestly things are really going off in the festival rumours scene, can’t wait for @Mattymooz vs Dudey Rhino cage match

But you don't understand. How could I win against a man who was able to figure out that poster was fake all by himself? It's not like we suggested a day ago that what probably happened was that it was a fake poster and Bicep thought it was real, c'mon guys we aint as smart as Dudey. (Literally the into to that vid was so annoying).

TBH it's so frustrating cause the idea of a guy who does stuff like he does is such a good idea, but he's just so annoying with the way he says everything. Just be nice, normal and informative thats all you gotta do

EDIT: Ah, well I hope he at least makes his videos more accurate even if he cant stop being so pretentious lol

Edited by Mattymooz

2 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

But you don't understand. How could I win against a man who was able to figure out that poster was fake all by himself? It's not like we suggested a day ago that what probably happened was that it was a fake poster and Bicep thought it was real, c'mon guys we aint as smart as Dudey. (Literally the into to that vid was so annoying).

TBH it's so frustrating cause the idea of a guy who does stuff like he does is such a good idea, but he's just so annoying with the way he says everything. Just be nice, normal and informative thats all you gotta do

so why not instead of slating him, invite him to join and read the forums and that and make sure his facts are accurate to help him improve rather than put him down. Not trying to rip you or anything mate just making a suggestion.

Edited by Jack w

Just now, Jack w said:

so why not instead of slating him, invite him to read the forums and that and make sure his facts are accurate to help him improve rather than put him down. Not trying to rip you or anything mate just making a suggestion.

Yeah I tweet him occasionally so stuff is slightly more accurate. TBH I also don't see why I should be doing his work for him when he's getting paid for it and I aint :P But yah, at least he can help get the truth out there

4 minutes ago, Jack w said:

so why not instead of slating him, invite him to join and read the forums and that and make sure his facts are accurate to help him improve rather than put him down. Not trying to rip you or anything mate just making a suggestion.

Erm, I prefer eFestivals being one thing and Dudey Rhino being another, personally. This site deserves more than to be absorbed and spread across Twitter and YouTube. Also yer man has the right idea of talking about stuff that will get clicks eg. Oasis reunion, Arctic Monkeys tour plans, etc. It'd be fucking boring if he reported on who might be coheadlining with Royal Blood and what their arena tour sales are like. Better sinking time into grooming that well-kempt beard than arguing over whether Fickle Friends are gonna play at 1pm or closer to 2pm.