Lineup 2018

1 hour ago, Dbdb129 said:

This all but confirms the leaked lineup. Deleted the tweet quickly after replying to me. Combine this with Bicep replying to a tweet stating that they thought the lineup had been released its gotta be very likely the poster was legit.

Screenshot_20180114-183628.png

I think they are just saying they thought they had already been announced. As has been said, they tweeted that they have no idea about the line up.

4 minutes ago, FestivalPanda99 said:

Quite clearly fake tbf, not enough acts announced, especially considering the time we've waited for an announcement and nowhere near enough variety in genre. Although I'd be pretty happy with this!

Was that actually posted by Jamie Oborne as it's not there now...

Edited by RarerThanDandyB

6 minutes ago, Jack w said:

nah the video that dudeys putting out is him saying that soundcheck made the poster, they dm'd him and told him they did it for a stunt. 

So yeah, if it wasn't already the paramore poster is 100% fake.

Thankgod, that lineup looked very depressing for a first announcement wanted to be proved wrong so badly.

Just now, danz026 said:

I think what happened with Bicep is that they've been booked to play then a fake poster was leaked which had them on it and when someone asked them if it was real they assumed it was and "confirmed" it. Whoever made the fake poster got lucky basically.

read the last couple of pages of the thread.