Lineup 2018

3 minutes ago, Jayvk said:

Had it already been established they weren't playing? I didn't know.

I was just alliterating for lols. But yeah I recall he said "I don't think so" to someone asking him about Reading. Mind you he's ruled out Reading before and then ended up on the line up - 2014, you wouldn't be surprised to learn. :P

Just now, dentalplan said:

I was just alliterating for lols. But yeah I recall he said "I don't think so" to someone asking him about Reading. Mind you he's ruled out Reading before and then ended up on the line up - 2014, you wouldn't be surprised to learn. :P

Ahhh right okay haha. Personally I hope they do turn up, really imagine an NME headline set would be awesome. But yeah, I don't think they will.

2 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

2000 Trees? 

Depending on how big the American band is I can't see them getting two huge bands, unless they expand the festival or something

5 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Its only one announcement though. 

I'd expect R&L to be announcing much sooner than 'in the next few weeks', mind.

Apparently it's the Brits week, which is about 6 weeks time

1 hour ago, CRW5252 said:

Yeah, looks very unlikely they will be reforming this year. There is a small chance one of them is on the under card with their respective solo projects. Julian Casablancas + the Voidz are releasing a new album this year. Although I'm not sure they are really suited to the festival. 

Albert Hammond headlined the FR tent one year I think and he's just announced that he's supporting franz Ferdinand next month so maybe he could be like early main stage ? I haven't listened to Julians solo stuff yet or nicks band CRX but I reckon Albert could make an appearance.

Edited by R Shah

2 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

Something about 2 main stages this year. Imagine Dragons, Royal Blood, Kendrick, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco all playing, BMTH been offered a spot also. 

The fuck how would they fit that in the field lol? At least we getting Kendrick if this is true lmao.