Lineup 2018

9 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Tbf this is most likely SW4 who have an announcement Monday, so "touching down for one day" in the UK could still mean he plays Reading. :P

You don't think Melloville will be its own thing (I don't think I've heard SW4 rebrand a stage or anything before but idk)? I was thinking if anything it might be a Creamfields Steal Yard Event?

7 minutes ago, Rhysob99 said:

What find of first announcement is everyone expecting?? 1 headliner and a few acts? Multiple headliners and a lot more acts?? 

Can't be sure, but I'm expecting it to be something similar to this

image1.png

2 minutes ago, hursty710 said:

Anyone reckon Peace/Drenge could play? and if so where abouts?

Yeah think there's a very good chance Peace will be there, either FR headline, high NME or around 5th main. Dunno about Drenge though, haven't heard anything from them in ages.

1 hour ago, hursty710 said:

Anyone reckon Drenge could play? 

Would be sik. From their total silence on social media it wouldn't shock me if they're on a long hiatus tho.

Paramore were also alright tonight. Pretty good. Setlist worked for me but without question the older tracks - Ignorance / That's What You Get etc, were far more well received than some of the newer album tracks. To be honest the crowd was a little flat. I'd want them to shake up their setlist if they were headlining. Although with Hayley kinda trying distance themselves from the music they made ten years ago in a short excerpt before Misery Business, I wouldn't expect much. 

Edited by JSmurphy

That tube station en route to the O2 that makes signs for gigs sometimes did an awesome sign for Paramore tonight. 

I’ve only recently started getting into Aftrer Laughter so it’s still growing on me, but they really are one of my fave bands ever so I’d like to see them headline alone. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, oceanspray said:

Thoughts on the date of the announcement? I’m thinking either next week or closer to the time they usually make the second announcement.

Well seeing as they tweeted out “not long until your first announcement, hold tight”, I reckon it’ll be next week at some point, most probably Friday. But definitely in January 

• Upvote 1