Lineup 2018

2 minutes ago, TheAM's said:

that wouldnt happen. the hunna are too small .

I know, it's an in-joke. Basically some guy posted a :( emoji at the idea of the Hunna doing an arena tour in the near future. I understand that they may not be to his taste, but I don't ever get why you'd be sad at the thought of a band doing well and being popular, because after all, it's not like anyone is forcing him to go and watch them. This has gone way too far, they aren't even my favourite band :lol: 

Just now, danz026 said:

I know, it's an in-joke. Basically some guy posted a :( emoji at the idea of the Hunna doing an arena tour in the near future. I understand that they may not be to his taste, but I don't ever get why you'd be sad at the thought of a band doing well and being popular, because after all, it's not like anyone is forcing him to go and watch them. This has gone way too far, they aren't even my favourite band :lol: 

Oh fucking close your account Dan.