Lineup 2018

2 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Drake agreed is the most likely, but I think they'd prefer him to do the new V fest. Maybe BBK but it seems a bit early to try and push them to headline. I guess a Swedish House Mafia reformation could probs do it, but I dont think thats on the cards lol

surely kendrick must be pretty nailed on then 

2 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

oh no I 100% agree he is nailed on pretty much. The only possibility is that they may want him for Wireless, but I think they'd take Stormzy from R+L before Kendrick

pretty much kendrick and foos nailed then imo, id even say RB is pretty certain its just who with if anyone, but obvs that third slot could potentially still go to AM or arcade fire or something

Edited by Jack w

2 minutes ago, Jack w said:

pretty much kendrick and foos nailed then imo, id even say RB is pretty certain its just who with if anyone, but obvs that third slot could potentially still go to AM or arcade fire or something

Presonally, I think its really just down to Paramore and AM and Arcade Fire arent even remote possibilities. I love Paramore so I hope its them, but I'm not sure they'd be the best option. They could do catfish I guess but I think theyre more likely for Latitude this year. I cant think of many other options tbh

Just now, Mattymooz said:

Presonally, I think its really just down to Paramore and AM and Arcade Fire arent even remote possibilities. I love Paramore so I hope its them, but I'm not sure they'd be the best option. They could do catfish I guess but I think theyre more likely for Latitude this year. I cant think of many other options tbh

yeah im pretty set on RB with paramore, kendrick and foos like in my poster, would be a great year imo

3 minutes ago, Jack w said:

yeah fair shouldve said the 'alternative to rock' trend that i reckon is going to continue since 2016 

Ah yeah that's pretty fair to say. I don't think it's necessarily gonna be the case though - particularly with FR owning a hip-hop specific festival and a pop festival that has rappers headline more frequently than R+L.

Edited by dentalplan

Just now, dentalplan said:

Ah yeah that's pretty fair to say. I don't think it's necessarily gonna be the case though - particularly with FR owning a hip-hopspecific festival and a pop festival that has rappers headline more frequently than R+L.

yeah im just thinking as reading nowadays pulls loads of people who spend most their time at the dance and 1xtra stages (theyre always packed) so 1 headliner that particularly catches their eye (along with most other peoples) seems to work pretty well.

2 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Not a fan?

unfortunately not i couldnt think of anything worse than spending one of the headline sets at my favourite festival listening to hotline bling and one dance. oh well theres 8 stages im sure id get by lmao

Edited by Jack w
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, dentalplan said:

Does anyone else think they should have Big Shaq open main stage one of the days? Will only need a short set but people will get into the arena early regardless.

TBH I more expect Michael Dapaah to be one of the headliners of the comedy tent, but that may be too packed idk

2 minutes ago, MIchael_scarn said:

R+L twitter has been silent for 5 days now and they were posting stuff pretty much daily up until now. Could just be nothing but with big fests their social media activity seems to die down before an announcement. I know we've said it past couple of weeks but fully expecting one this week!! 

would the announcement of the announcement likely be tonight if thats the case?