Lineup 2018

7 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Announced for Hurricane/Southside.

Ah.

1 hour ago, Jayvk said:

I like Shikari but there isn't a chance in hell I'd miss Kendrick for them.

Not seen Shikari so would probably roll across for them, given the rather lacklustre showing Kendrick gave in '15. That said, deeper catalogue and stronger stage presence from what I've heard since.

11 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Not seen Shikari so would probably roll across for them, given the rather lacklustre showing Kendrick gave in '15. That said, deeper catalogue and stronger stage presence from what I've heard since.

I thought Kendrick was brilliant in 2015 and the fact that The Libertines had to play after him made them seem a lot worse than they were.

3 minutes ago, Odessa said:

I thought Kendrick was brilliant in 2015 and the fact that The Libertines had to play after him made them seem a lot worse than they were.

Fair enough. I know that it can be sacrilege to lean on Mr Lamar and I do like him a fair bit. Just found both him and the Libertines to be an underwhelming double bill, which was frustrating. 

Edited by DownboundTrain52
Misspelling

20 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Kendrick at Leeds '15 was one of the best live experiences I've ever had (surrounded by about 20 of my best mates, crowd surfed over the barrier and was on the big screen, which may have helped a bit).

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Kendrick at Leeds '15 was one of the best live experiences I've ever had (surrounded by about 20 of my best mates, crowd surfed over the barrier and was on the big screen, which may have helped a bit).

Perhaps lackluster is the wrong word for me. He was good - just felt he could have been great to me and as such, felt underwhelming to me.

But that's just me - genuinely glad everyone else loved it :)

38 minutes ago, dentalkhan said:

Exactly what I'd expect from someone who posts on eFests using an avatar of an album by a recently outed nonce.

Well that's a bit irrelevant.

EDIT: I mean it's a fair point on the avatar, isn't exactly great, I don't even like Brand New so really am not sympathising. Still a bit irrelevant to point that out as a reason for him liking Shikari though lmao.

Edited by Jayvk

21 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

Which has nothing to do with liking Shikari

20 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

How does Brand New even relate to Enter Shikari, you silly man? 

6 minutes ago, Jayvk said:

Well that's a bit irrelevant and you're a bit of a prick.

nonce sympathiser army out in full force today

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Dentalkhan is a prick for that but we're allowed to swan around with Brand New avatars after the shit Jesse Lacey has put people through? Okay.

Of course. It’s separating art from artist. Some people don’t feel like that is what they want to do which is fine. But it’s also just as fine if people want to do that.