You know you are obsessed with Glastonbury when ….

sabre-toothed tart

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, sabre-toothed tart said:

Ooh, I've got another one!  When you start posting on a forum for the first time in your life (I'm a really private person, don't do Facebook or anything :D) xx

Me too, never understood the point of Facebook and I only got a Twitter account to follow The Thingy and other Glastonbury related stuff, can't stay away from this place though. 
Charm x

On 5/24/2016 at 0:11 PM, BlackHole2006 said:

Yeah I read about this, not too sure about a sequel. Reckon they should leave it as it is. 

Agreed, that film was about a specific time in life, namely your early twenties.  At least with Trainspotting, it had a wider context and could make sense to see the same characters not really learning and doing the same things, but Human Traffic?  Surely those people have moved on by now, apart from perhaps when they go to Glastonbury!

You have had to ban yourself from thinking about Glastonbury before falling asleep because when you do you can't go to sleep because of the excitement.

I am also constantly on here and checking Twitter for updates.  I smile at my Glastonbury pile every time I pass the spare room and I turn almost every conversation round to Glastonbury.

5 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Agreed, that film was about a specific time in life, namely your early twenties.  At least with Trainspotting, it had a wider context and could make sense to see the same characters not really learning and doing the same things, but Human Traffic?  Surely those people have moved on by now, apart from perhaps when they go to Glastonbury!

Very true, Human Traffic is definitely a product of it's time. Even if it was set in London and they went to, say, Fabric or something it would still ruin it a bit for me. Would watch it if it ever comes out though, I could be proven wrong and it could be just as good as the original.

Edited by BlackHole2006

You notice that when you have a good poo it seems to form the shape of the Tor at the bottom of the pan.  This gives you a warm tngling sensation and you are overcome with feelings of oneness.

You spend time at work fiddling with your spreadsheets of people you definitely want to see, bars to visit, after hours places to go to, list of music to listen to (and the inevitable moving of some of these to the list of people you want to see), packing list, list of things to buy etc etc.  

At least with spreadsheets, it looks like you're working!