You know you are obsessed with Glastonbury when ….

sabre-toothed tart

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, morph100 said:

When you wake up the first thing you do is check efestivals incase anything happened in the 5 hours you were asleep

Definitely this, good morning morph. 
Charm x

Edited by Charm

10 minutes ago, Padgey said:

You keep checking your See Tickets account to see if your tickets have been dispatched even though you haven't received the dispatch confirmation e-mail yet. 

And when you know your booking reference number off by heart.

when everthing in my head is glastonbury related thoughts and memories and the fact il be back in them fields in 30 days. also the thought of having to wite and fully memorise a poem before glastonbury as i have a show the weekend i get back.gulp

Just got a text off me Glastonbury virgin wife telling me what she thinks she's gonna wear at the festival and me heart did a little dance. In my day to day life I never worry about what I'm gonna wear, I'm very much a "that'll do" kinda guy in that respect, but as in so many other ways Glastonbury is different...

16 minutes ago, BlackHole2006 said:

Yeah I read about this, not too sure about a sequel. Reckon they should leave it as it is. 

Agreed on that, they should not make sequels to films like this, same goes for trainspotting.

20 hours ago, JanieM28 said:

You didn't! 'Ow much!!! Would look pretty cool if Glasto floods though - WHICH IT IS NOT GOING TO DO!

no but ive been there when it has lol £7.50p lol I KNOW mad ah i brought from a lady in westensupermare and she lived in this fucking great massive house on a hill that had been turned into flats ..AND you could see glasto tor ,,,,bless her she was trying to tell me how her dead husband was a marine bloke and used the raft for training and that she wouldnt trust it to save lives out on the sea and theres me telling her how we wanted it for glastonbury festi lol she thought it great and said her husband would approve lol

but £7.50 bargin ah AND yea NO FLOODS lol

On 5/23/2016 at 10:20 PM, BlackHole2006 said:

Cheers bud, Human Traffic is my favourite movie of all time :D 

Presume you've seen they're planning a sequel http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/-human-traffic-2-danny-dyer-hints-at-potential-seq/407180

Edit --

Just spotted I was beaten to that statement.

Edited by Evilmonkeydan