can i change my photo on my ticket now or is it too late?

wheres my trainers

19 minutes ago, wheres my trainers said:

Ok great thank you for your speedy response.

We can however still change name and address details so I was just unsure whether a photo might be able to be changed also.

Thanks

How are you able to change the name + address details?

Edit: I assume you mean on the edit registrations area (where you can also change photo). While this will update the info associated with that reg number for future, it will have no impact on the info printed on the ticket as that's already been sent to See (and the ticket likely sent to the printer). 

Edited by emilyboris

Just now, wheres my trainers said:

Edit your reg details, I went to the email I received originally when I registered and it allows you to edit/update etc.

Just edited my reply after realising that's what you meant, obviously not quickly enough! Aha

1 minute ago, emilyboris said:

Just edited my reply after realising that's what you meant, obviously not quickly enough! Aha

Ahh I see, I thought that may be the case, oh well wishful thinking I guess, just seems like such a shame if I have someone who can have the ticket. Thems the rules I suppose

Just now, wheres my trainers said:

Ahh I see, I thought that may be the case, oh well wishful thinking I guess, just seems like such a shame if I have someone who can have the ticket. Thems the rules I suppose

Yep, and it's good that it prevents touting. Definitely a shame that it may go to waste though! If I were you/your friend I'd try a few things
-Ring See anyway and beg them for a refund, people claim they've been given them after the main refund date
-If one of your mates really wants to go, try and blag it. Obviously they'd have to be prepared for potential disappointment and have to put in the effort to try and get in several times, but they could get lucky
-Look around here or somewhere where people are definitely keen to get in (rather than just twitter or gumtree) and see if anyone would risk taking it off your hands. Might be able to find a lookalike. Not trying to encourage touting or anything but there are still plenty of people trying to get their hands on a ticket!

Just now, emilyboris said:

Yep, and it's good that it prevents touting. Definitely a shame that it may go to waste though! If I were you/your friend I'd try a few things
-Ring See anyway and beg them for a refund, people claim they've been given them after the main refund date
-If one of your mates really wants to go, try and blag it. Obviously they'd have to be prepared for potential disappointment and have to put in the effort to try and get in several times, but they could get lucky
-Look around here or somewhere where people are definitely keen to get in (rather than just twitter or gumtree) and see if anyone would risk taking it off your hands. Might be able to find a lookalike. Not trying to encourage touting or anything but there are still plenty of people trying to get their hands on a ticket!

Absolutely! thanks for your words of encouragement. I shall do all I can to ensure its not gone to waste.

Thanks

Shave his head?

50 minutes ago, wheres my trainers said:

My brother cannot come anymore and I have a friend that is desperate to come and was thinking I might be able to get my friend in under my bothers ticket however they do not look alike in the slightest i.e brother is bald and friend has luscious blonde hair

What are the chances?

Thanks

6 hours ago, GoonerRob said:

Shave his head?

yes that is the only option i can see, i got in on a ticket that wasn't mine, buit heard loads of stories of people being turned away

takes balls and perseverance 

On 23 May 2016 at 9:03 AM, wheres my trainers said:

My brother cannot come anymore and I have a friend that is desperate to come and was thinking I might be able to get my friend in under my bothers ticket however they do not look alike in the slightest i.e brother is bald and friend has luscious blonde hair

What are the chances?

Thanks

Your mate will have to shave his head .... Worth it for a Glastonbury ticket

How extensively do they check the photo on the ticket to an individual?

My friend is in a similiar situation where he can no longer go but would like to give it to a friend,

they are the same age and sex which is a start and look vaguely similiar, do you think it would be possible?

26 minutes ago, stocky3000 said:

How extensively do they check the photo on the ticket to an individual?

My friend is in a similiar situation where he can no longer go but would like to give it to a friend,

they are the same age and sex which is a start and look vaguely similiar, do you think it would be possible?

When I've had my tickets checked in the past a few times they've asked for my ID as well. 

I'd be careful with the disguise thing, might look like you were trying too hard! If it were me, I would do as much as possible to look like the photo (shave head, dye hair etc) and also borrow a wallet full of ID. Like more than one bank card, Tesco clubcard, driving licence etc.