Camper tickets

Wellyboot

1 hour ago, Wellyboot said:

Thank you :)

You get the ticket now, and following on from previous years, you will hand that over to receive the sticker in the fields for the windshield. If you want to keep the sticker as a souvenir, take some plastic sleeves down, stick the sticker on that and sellotape it to the screen.  You won't lose it to a sold vehicle or replaced screen then.

2 hours ago, Dillyblue said:

After all your very hard work last year Bonedaddy with the campervans, are you going this year? Xx

Nope.  Because the campervan passes are non transferable there is nothing to organise this year!

(Yes, technically they have always been non transferable, but now they are actively managing that!  I believe it's for two reasons, to stop touting and also there were scams of the passes being passed back out and reused which was breaching capacity / fire regs)

1 hour ago, Bonedaddy said:

Nope.  Because the campervan passes are non transferable there is nothing to organise this year!

(Yes, technically they have always been non transferable, but now they are actively managing that!  I believe it's for two reasons, to stop touting and also there were scams of the passes being passed back out and reused which was breaching capacity / fire regs)

I can see Bonedaddy that I didn't word my post very well which hubbie says I often do!! oh dear. I understand about the tickets, I just meant are you going to the festival this year? Xxx

3 hours ago, Bonedaddy said:

I believe it's for two reasons, to stop touting and also there were scams of the passes being passed back out and reused which was breaching capacity / fire regs)

Even my cunning mind had never thought of that! Shame you are not going, I am now!!! Having won tickets with the wonderful forum :D 

3 hours ago, Dillyblue said:

I can see Bonedaddy that I didn't word my post very well which hubbie says I often do!! oh dear. I understand about the tickets, I just meant are you going to the festival this year? Xxx

Ha!  it wasn't you, it was me having re-read it!  No, not going this year.  Family focus + dwindling friend enthusiasm etc means a year off.

47 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Even my cunning mind had never thought of that! Shame you are not going, I am now!!! Having won tickets with the wonderful forum :D 

Good work!  All came good in the end then!

And yes, having kept in touch with the last few stragglers on the list last year, everyone got sorted, although some in this slightly naughty way.  It seems there was an organised element to it, probably the same types that do the whole wristband transfer / swap thing to get ticketless types in.

• 2 weeks later...