Festival toilets

pinkmolly226

54 minutes ago, scaryclaireyfairy said:

:lol: I've not had an accident with mine yet but that's why I only use it from sunset on.  That way if I end up covered in my own wee, no one will know unless I tell them.

Edit:  Also all shewee things are not created equal.  Some have bigger bits to cup everything nicely and keep a seal.  My mate has an old school one that I'd never trust (nor has she yet!).  I got mine a few years ago after a rcommendation on here.  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Freedom-Purple-Whiz/dp/B001ANQDVG 

That is the same one I have.... clearly the secret of my success 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, pinkmolly226 said:

Ok that is getting ordered soon then, every little helps! 

Do you just give it a rinse with water when you're finished? 

Well, seeing as you are called @pinkmolly226 I use this one...a bright pink SheWee/ShePee

She's very good at explaining how to use it. Forget the Urinelles - I've tried them and they're not firm enough to camp into place, and they leak!

However, as I said before, practise, practise, practise! When you've got the hang of it, it's a doddle. And, yes, just rinse out with water afterwards.

7 minutes ago, JanieM28 said:

Well, seeing as you are called @pinkmolly226 I use this one...a bright pink SheWee/ShePee

She's very good at explaining how to use it. Forget the Urinelles - I've tried them and they're not firm enough to camp into place, and they leak!

However, as I said before, practise, practise, practise! When you've got the hang of it, it's a doddle. And, yes, just rinse out with water afterwards.

Sorry - I meant 'clamp' into place!

Yeah, just give it a quick rinse under the tap when you're washing your hands and you're done.  I got a rubber make-up bag type thing with a wrist strap out of Primark for £1 that's just the right size for carrying it around. 

It brings great peace of mind to know that you have the ability to pee in just about any toilet if you have to. :) 

Someone mentioned heads looming over the cubicles while you're about your business.  It's happened to me a few times now, always baying young men.  What's that all about?  I mean really?  If they went around doing that in the real world they'd be on a register of some sort. 

3 minutes ago, scaryclaireyfairy said:

Yeah, just give it a quick rinse under the tap when you're washing your hands and you're done.  I got a rubber make-up bag type thing with a wrist strap out of Primark for £1 that's just the right size for carrying it around. 

It brings great peace of mind to know that you have the ability to pee in just about any toilet if you have to. :) 

Someone mentioned heads looming over the cubicles while you're about your business.  It's happened to me a few times now, always baying young men.  What's that all about?  I mean really?  If they went around doing that in the real world they'd be on a register of some sort. 

That is really grim. I would actually go completely batshit at them.

camp at big ground so I'm happy to spend just as much time in there as I do at home.

But when out and about, and I do need the loo alot. I just deal with it and if its a be too gnarly in there there you nail the hover. 

I forgot to take loo roll this year and I was caught short, luckily one of my female friends, being the organised type, didn't have any roll tissue but she did have a spare pair of socks, they met an undignified end. 

Edited by bennyboi

20 minutes ago, giantkatestacks said:

That is really grim. I would actually go completely batshit at them.

I saw something similar  at the bottom of Pennards a woman came in and used the urinals and there was literally guys standing and looking over her shoulder. I know guys who get performance anxiety at group urinals and she seemed to just get on with the job without a perceived care for the guys trying to watch her piss.

40 minutes ago, Migraine said:

I saw something similar  at the bottom of Pennards a woman came in and used the urinals and there was literally guys standing and looking over her shoulder. I know guys who get performance anxiety at group urinals and she seemed to just get on with the job without a perceived care for the guys trying to watch her piss.

Sad to hear that kind of thing really. Good on her for not giving a toss.

1 hour ago, scaryclaireyfairy said:

Seriously?? If that happened to me someone would either get a sore face off my boyfriend or get them reported to security. That's so bad! should be named and shamed lol 

One of these times it'll happen when my mates and I happen to all be at the same londrops.  The daft teenagers won't know what's hit them if a team of outraged middle-aged women start charging towards them! :D  I'm hoping an increased presence of volunteers around the longdrops will help stamp this sort of nonsense out.  

3 minutes ago, scaryclaireyfairy said:

One of these times it'll happen when my mates and I happen to all be at the same londrops.  The daft teenagers won't know what's hit them if a team of outraged middle-aged women start charging towards them! :D  I'm hoping an increased presence of volunteers around the longdrops will help stamp this sort of nonsense out.  

Definitely. Keep your camera on standby when you're in the loo and anyone who peeks over get their face snapped lol. I imagine there would be somewhere that could print them out and make big posters with the persons face and a big PERVERT printed underneath haha. Maybe a bit too far but would love to see that happen lol. 

5 minutes ago, pinkmolly226 said:

Definitely. Keep your camera on standby when you're in the loo and anyone who peeks over get their face snapped lol. I imagine there would be somewhere that could print them out and make big posters with the persons face and a big PERVERT printed underneath haha. Maybe a bit too far but would love to see that happen lol. 

Vigilate justice!

2 hours ago, scaryclaireyfairy said:

Answer a) You must have a very alluring mimsy - please note I don't mean anything, I just wanted to introduce the word mimsy to this thread.

Answer b ) I guess you feel too vulnerable unfortunately to flick piss in their face

Answer c ) We can all keep an eye out for such nonsense, not something I've been aware of before, but then I've not even noticed the standing on seat phenomenon

Edited by clarkete

I used a she-we when needed and found it relatively straightforward.  The things I found tricky was the actual getting my head round the fact that I was weeing standing up as it felt like I was pissing myself even though I wasn't!  And finishing off at the end was tricky without dripping - I tried to have a bit of loo roll ready to wipe it and me at the end!

And manky cow that I am I just wiped it and popped it into my resealable plastic bag after each time - I never even thought about rinsing it until I got home!

1 minute ago, Beerqueen said:

I used a she-we when needed and found it relatively straightforward.  The things I found tricky was the actual getting my head round the fact that I was weeing standing up as it felt like I was pissing myself even though I wasn't!  And finishing off at the end was tricky without dripping - I tried to have a bit of loo roll ready to wipe it and me at the end!

And manky cow that I am I just wiped it and popped it into my resealable plastic bag after each time - I never even thought about rinsing it until I got home!

Haha I'll prob rinse it the first time, trying to be good, and that'll be it. Walking about with a pishy piece of plastic in my bag the rest of the weekend lol.

A while back when we last went to Glasto in 2009, i'm sure there was a thread on these boards about people decorating the toilets, to make them more homely, they would wallpaper them with posters, mirrors (out of tin foil) provide loo roll etc, they used to post the pictures and ppl would post if they found one of them.