Rage Against the Machine

PastRecedes

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, The Nal said:

They haven't released anything for 17 years. Thats the same length of time between the beginning of World War 2 and Elvis. Or Elvis' first album to the Ramones first album. Lazy c**ts. They're an ancient relic now. Albeit a great one. 

Stone Roses anyone?

1 hour ago, jonodillieono said:

Would love to see them. I had a ticket to their finsbury park gig and had the entire trip booked down from Liverpool but couldn't go cause my maths GCSE was 9am the day after and couldn't get back in time :(

Nobody needs a maths GCSE that much.  I'd have binned it.

8 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Stone Roses anyone?

Stone Roses released that terrible single the other day so nobody can say they haven't done anything for years - just that they're fucking shite now

i'd love some new material but it's almost definitely just gonna be a show or a few shows, which would be rather underwhelming really

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Stone Roses released that terrible single the other day so nobody can say they haven't done anything for years - just that they're fucking shite now

i'd love some new material but it's almost definitely just gonna be a show or a few shows, which would be rather underwhelming really

Point I was making is that it's over 21 years since Second Coming so never say never.

Just now, 4AssedMonkey said:

Point I was making is that it's over 21 years since Second Coming so never say never.

well i hope there's new material. one reunion off the back of old material and nostalgia is fine, but a second is a bit much, although i'm sure they'll still sell out whatever shows they announce in an instant

1 minute ago, jonodillieono said:

It would of been a bit of a struggle getting onto my Maths degree without it to be fair

Meh.  You missed a cracking gig though. ;)

"the new all-star group is planning to perform songs from all three respective bands and the tour is being mapped out currently."

First gig on June 3rd apparently. Unless the have an album ready to go?

Looks to me like its a couple of weeks rehearsal and then a smash and grab summer tour. Morello playing Fight the Power, Bring the Noise, Insane in the Brain etc. 

At least that clown Flavor Flav isn't involved.

Edited by The Nal

14 hours ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Would love to see them. I had a ticket to their finsbury park gig and had the entire trip booked down from Liverpool but couldn't go cause my maths GCSE was 9am the day after and couldn't get back in time :(

I had my Psychology A Level exam the next day and was studying during Roots Manuva and Gogol Bordello. Definitely worth it!