Band of Horses

reflekting

6 minutes ago, Hotchilidog said:

Perfect Park band in my opinion and definitely high on my must see list. I like that new track. 

This is the other new one they posted a few weeks ago. Album is out next month, hopefully with a few weeks to become familiar with the new material. 

12 minutes ago, reflekting said:

This is the other new one they posted a few weeks ago. Album is out next month, hopefully with a few weeks to become familiar with the new material. 

Now that is quite jaunty! love it. Sounds like the new album will be excellent.

on my not to miss for anything but elo list ...love band of horses...

as long as they dont just plug there new stuff .....its my ONE big no no for any band even PJ that if they are playing a festi they play there hits ....any ways im really looking forward to this as i missed them last time they played

Edited by guypjfreak

New stuff sounds great, really looking forward to the new album.

Could be off the mark here, but for some reason i have it in my head that they'll be doing the same slot as Future Islands did at the Other stage last year.

Which would mean a mad sprint from ELO ,so i hope i'm wrong.

5 minutes ago, brandycoke said:

Could be off the mark here, but for some reason i have it in my head that they'll be doing the same slot as Future Islands did at the Other stage last year.

yeah similar slot to Future Islands is where i have them, although not necessarily on the Sunday (are booked up in Norway on the Friday though so i guess Sunday does look quite likely)

5 minutes ago, brandycoke said:

ahhhhh man why o why do they do this to us ...........im not missing ELO ...so mad rush it is ...lucky for me i can use the thro path that takes you from left hand side of PS to right hand side of OS ....but id like to see the whole gig of BOH..

thanks for that bit of info tho old son

One of those bands that I've always liked when I've heard them but never made the effort to investigate further.  Now giving them a bit more attention, loving what I'm hearing. 

Park seems ideal for them, can't wait. 

12 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

ahhhhh man why o why do they do this to us ...........im not missing ELO ...so mad rush it is ...lucky for me i can use the thro path that takes you from left hand side of PS to right hand side of OS ....but id like to see the whole gig of BOH..

thanks for that bit of info tho old son

No, don't take it as a given ,it's only pure guess work from my fuddled brain, so most definitely not a given.

Should it prove to be correct, then i'd like to offer my assistance to you, and to help carry your drink etc, and generally ease your burden along the through path :).

Just now, Yokel Again said:

Infinite Arms and Cease to Begin.

Is EATT better then? Will give it a go. Bloody love a bit of Americana (if that is what it's classed as!).

yeah those two i mentioned are heads and shoulders above the rest of their stuff imo. couldn't really get in to the stuff that followed