Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

2 minutes ago, carlosj said:

What Neil said.  This has happened to me each year and has lasted about 2 weeks or so until See got to me and actually sent them.

Thats what I was thinking, it always says it, then its just a random amount of time till they are dispatched.. BUT i was hoping that it was a clue to where I was in the queue ;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just received the shipping email hot doggin

Anyone else getting "

Latest update: Please try again.

The reference number you have entered may be incorrect. 

on their tracking number? I suspect just because it was just shipped not updated but just making sure we are not alone. 

Edited by NoBallGames

59 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

I thought the cancellation day was before the secret resale - can she cancel that late - interesting :-)

Yeah apparently so. Seems odd actually, maybe it's because it was before dispatch? I lost the admin fee and transaction fee so was refunded £218 in total. Not the end of the world.

1 hour ago, NoBallGames said:

Does everyone's email with tracking "The reference number you entered may be incorrect" or are people getting other things to display? Just curious if I should contact See

Check youre using the Seetickets order Reference number and not your Glasto registration number....

Just now, parsonjack said:

Check youre using the Seetickets order Reference number and not your Glasto registration number....

Yeah it was showing the tracking number as not being registered at first even through the login. It switched like 2 hours later. So if anyone has that problem it is just taking a moment to update. I thought that would be the case but never know. 

Edited by NoBallGames

I got the email today too! Whoop whoop! Unless the postie turns up super early tomorrow though I'll probably have to wait until Saturday to collect them from the sorting office, but not too much longer to wait to have them in my hands!

5 minutes ago, mrfunk said:

does the email say "prepared for dispatch" ?

Our email...

"Title: See Tickets confirmation of despatch

We are writing to confirm the despatch of your recent order.

The order details are as below -

Order reference ----------------

2 tickets (numbers -----------------) for GLASTONBURY 2016 on 22nd-26th June 2016

Your Tickets were despatched on Wednesday 18th May 2016

They were sent by Secure Delivery postage and should be with you in the next 2-3 days.

If you are not in to sign for them a card will be left advising you to call the postal service to arrange for re-delivery.  Please note, it is your responsibility to make arrangements with the postal service to arrange for this re-delivery. "

Wow checked the tracking number and tickets were despatched last night and have already been scanned into Jersey post office ... They must have caught an early flight :-) hopefully be out for delivery today , I'll miss them and then collect them from the post office tomorrow..... Earliest ever :-) 

8 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

Realise it's massive exercise but how long do they usually take to send out bearing in mind some of you have had e mail and some of us still just seeing tickets in stock not yet dispatched 

About 3 weeks typically. Those that have had the E-Mail so far will be in the minority.

I had my email yesterday at 15:38...

Checked the Post Office Tracker last night and again this morning, they are now on the van from my local PDO and should be delivered today....

I'm currently at work so I am hoping for a "delivery card notice" through the door so I can collect myself either later or tomorrow morning.

So, from the receipt of email to the actual delivery "could be" less than 24 hours... Can't grumble with that....!!!