Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just had our 5 tickets arrive today also our 2 campervan tickets were in the same envelope even though they were supposed to be sent to 2 different addresses and they are still marked as dispatching soon, so happy now the stress of waiting for 3 different deliveries now gone.

On the basis that everyone's shitting it about their tickets getting lost and/or are just really excited for the fest, I've been bugging the hell out of my mate to check his post box at every opportunity, only to see on my tacker that they couldn't be delivered because he was in. My friend picked my tickets up from the post though and thanks to my general worrying he's agreed to put them in a safe place inside the cover of Little Miss Sunshine sat in his DVD collection. I knew I always loved that movie.

The lead booker of the group I got my ticket with posted my ticket by recorded delivery yesterday. Got home from work today and it was waiting for me in my letter box. It now sits in a very safe place, in clear view :) 

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes! Tickets in sweaty hand!!  Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

Almost kissed the postie. Actually what I did was to go and try to shake his hand and he fist bumped me. I shook his fist. Rather awkward.

10 hours ago, payneruk said:

Does anyone else have a pile of tickets for various events throughout the year?

It seems like we plan the whole years entertainment at the start of the year. How organised!

I used to do that, but then found it was costing me a fair bit of money with no reward as, on occasion, I couldn't be arsed  to go to the event come the day / days. The worst incident of this was buying a ticket to see James in concert, missing it because my wife wasn't up to going out, then booking tickets to see them at Bearded Theory, and not going to that either. 

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

In other news - my ticket arrived today.

Mine still hasn't. Although my status changed online! The other person I sorted out got theirs last week and I'm the last of my group(s)! Keeping me hanging on...

15 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Mine still hasn't. Although my status changed online! The other person I sorted out got theirs last week and I'm the last of my group(s)! Keeping me hanging on...

Hello vintagelaureate,

I hadn't been looking at the ticket status and then I received an email from Seetickets yesterday and the ticket arrived this morning. Luckily my wife was around to take delivery.

I'm sure that you have no need to worry. Thanks once again for getting me my ticket. :)