Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Aragorn said:

See all is forgiven. Marked for dispatch today. Does that mean they will arrive tomorrow?

Ours were marked for dispatch yesterday morning and we received the email today saying that had been sent and providing the ticket numbers and a tracking number. they say 2 - 3 days for delivery but its normally the next day from previous years experience

18 hours ago, M_Il said:

Oh dear this doesn't look good is it common? Have you any idea why? Hope everything is resolved soon

I think it happens a bit, from our experience (and other posts on here) it seems to be if anything has changed during the order chain, last year we changed a delivery address on part of the order and this year we cancelled one ticket and we have had this message both times before the tickets were dispatched. I think they just do a double check of all the facts to make sure they get it right. This year it didn't seem to create any issues as i emailed them to ask if there was anything we could do to help the process along and without getting a reply the status was changed to ready for dispatch yesterday and then dispatched today.

Thanks by the way, it seems to have been resolved very soon:)

Saw the tweet from Glasto now saying most have been dispatched. 

Checked the Customer Service page now and it reports:Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 08 Jun 2017. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day.

So close yet no email!!!

My See Tickets account updated yesterday to say: 

"tickets prepared for dispatch on 07/06/2017. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day".

I received no email yesterday or this morning so had a Live Chat with See a few minutes ago and was informed that my tickets were prepared after the Royal Mail collection yesterday and will therefore go out in today's Royal Mail pick up.

Edited by Festivalnut87

I see the tracker bar has reappeared on the live dispatch news tab. Up to 71% now. They are definitely slower this year. What's the deal if we don't receive our car park pass before the festival, would the confirmation e-mail suffice or will I have to buy one on the gate and then try for a refund from SEE?

22 minutes ago, Smash1984 said:

What's the deal if we don't receive our car park pass before the festival, would the confirmation e-mail suffice or will I have to buy one on the gate and then try for a refund from SEE?

I just asked them on Twitter when the WV car park passes were being sent out. They said ALL tickets will be dispatched by the end of the week and to get in touch with them early next week if still not received. Last year I received them on 16th June. Also last year, friends who hadn't received their WV car park pass were told to buy one on the gate, then claim a refund from See on return from the festival. They weren't too happy about this! But spookily, I got sent an extra pass that I hadn't ordered, so was able to give them my spare. 

Just now, phillyfaddle said:

I just asked them on Twitter when the WV car park passes were being sent out. They said ALL tickets will be dispatched by the end of the week and to get in touch with them early next week if still not received. Last year I received them on 16th June. Also last year, friends who hadn't received their WV car park pass were told to buy one on the gate, then claim a refund from See on return from the festival. They weren't too happy about this! But spookily, I got sent an extra pass that I hadn't ordered, so was able to give them my spare. 

Thanks for the update. I did receive an e-mail on Monday from them pretty much saying the same thing but knowing SEE I just wanted a plan B in my head. Out of interest, did you friends receive their refund and was it for the extra amount? (I think they charge £10 extra on the gate?)

26 minutes ago, Smash1984 said:

Thanks for the update. I did receive an e-mail on Monday from them pretty much saying the same thing but knowing SEE I just wanted a plan B in my head. Out of interest, did you friends receive their refund and was it for the extra amount? (I think they charge £10 extra on the gate?)

As they got the pass (through me), they didn't claim a refund. I seem to remember that they would have needed to send the pass bought on the gate back to See, or something like that, as proof of purchase. Wasn't worth the bother. The universe sure was smiling on them that year. They live in Norfolk, but had decided to stop over in Salisbury for the Stonehenge solstice on their way to Glastonbury. Just so happens I live very near Salisbury :-)