Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the E-Mail at last. 

Seems a bit strange that i had the "will be dispatched on the same day"-Message on the website since may 30th but only got the E-Mail today.

Anyway, i hope it'll be here by friday. 

Just had the despatch notification email, finally...!

Don't know if it is coincidence but I went on the See tracker this morning (have been on everyday for the last two weeks) and requested to re-send the order confirmation email.

Two hours later and "Hey Presto", confirmation of despatch.

For those that are still waiting give it a try. Not saying it'll work but at least you might feel better just looking at your order confirmation.

07/06/2017 - Your order is currently being investigated by our Customer Services department. If you wish to discuss this with our customer services team, please contact us using the message box below.

Not the update i was looking for today, but at least its a sign of some action on our tickets:)

6 minutes ago, andyhh said:

Yesterday I talked to See tickets and they said that they would be dispatched on Tuesday. 

Chased them today and got a generic response and they said they would try to get them out by the end of the week....

I had the same generic response about being sent by the end of the week. I'm away for work for a few days next week too so it's inevitable they arrive when I'm away...

Just now, MiracleAligner said:

I had the same generic response about being sent by the end of the week. I'm away for work for a few days next week too so it's inevitable they arrive when I'm away...

Same for me, I'm away from Friday until Wednesday so they're cutting it fine :(

7 hours ago, The other Bellboy said:

07/06/2017 - Your order is currently being investigated by our Customer Services department. If you wish to discuss this with our customer services team, please contact us using the message box below.

Not the update i was looking for today, but at least its a sign of some action on our tickets:)

Oh dear this doesn't look good is it common? Have you any idea why? Hope everything is resolved soon

2 hours ago, MiracleAligner said:

2 hours ago, andyhh said:

Same for me, I'm away from Friday until Wednesday so they're cutting it fine :(

They said to me - some time in the next 10 days (yesterday) :(