Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

2 hours ago, kalifire said:

Ticket dispatched today. Sent to Frome because See left it too late to send to Australia. The other day something arrived here that had been sent on 6th May, over three weeks earlier. If that happened with my ticket, it wouldn't have arrived before the festival let alone before I leave the country. I feel for anyone without a backup plan who lives this far away. It's really poor planning, whoever's responsible.

Mine were dispatched 25th of may to Canada. They said it was handed to Canada postal that day but have no form of tracking them through Canada. I've got my fingers crossed they show up before I leave. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a thing - has anybody else received tickets that had been previously (before the deadline) cancelled. I know someone who has received two tickets and a car parking pass that were cancelled, with the associated refunds paid into bank account. They came with the remaining tickets that were ordered and paid for and not cancelled.............?

Couple of questions..... could this be part of the reason that there has not been a 'secret resale' this year - see don't know what tickets have actually been cancelled? And secondly will the cancelled tickets be able to be used given that they scan the barcode on entrance?

Any thoughts?

4 minutes ago, chuckles07 said:

Here's a thing - has anybody else received tickets that had been previously (before the deadline) cancelled. I know someone who has received two tickets and a car parking pass that were cancelled, with the associated refunds paid into bank account. They came with the remaining tickets that were ordered and paid for and not cancelled.............?

Couple of questions..... could this be part of the reason that there has not been a 'secret resale' this year - see don't know what tickets have actually been cancelled? And secondly will the cancelled tickets be able to be used given that they scan the barcode on entrance?

Any thoughts?

Did that happen this year? Or a previous year?

Also, they don't scan a barcode. So the tickets would be usable.

Edited by LetsGoToMars

1 minute ago, Wilfko said:

I have not received an email but my see tickets page says 'Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 31st May and are usual sent the same day'.

Good enough for me. So excited.

Will likely be sent tomorrow now. There would be a tracking number if sent today.

really can't understand the logic of sending the cv tickets separately, all they are doing is creating more work for themselves and more chance of fuck ups.

most campervaners will be leaving before the post arrives 2 weeks on Tuesday and some on the Monday, that only leaves 16 more delivery days for them to arrive, if they don't start sending them out soon the Tuesday is going to be a clusterfuck of ticketless campervaners trying to get in. 

4 minutes ago, Smeble said:

really can't understand the logic of sending the cv tickets separately, all they are doing is creating more work for themselves and more chance of fuck ups.

most campervaners will be leaving before the post arrives 2 weeks on Tuesday and some on the Monday, that only leaves 16 more delivery days for them to arrive, if they don't start sending them out soon the Tuesday is going to be a clusterfuck of ticketless campervaners trying to get in. 

Mine have always come together with my admission and carpark tickets

39 minutes ago, simian_mobile_mushrooms said:

Ooooo 23% dispatched. I'm in the majority not to have theirs yet tho... bums

All the group I originally booked with got theirs today. Individually I add. I bought the parking with mine so maybe that is why mine hasn't come yet?

11 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

All the group I originally booked with got theirs today. Individually I add. I bought the parking with mine so maybe that is why mine hasn't come yet?

No idea. I bought one pair of tickets in the original sale with some other friends, none of whom have theirs. Bought a couple in the second resale too but they've not come either. I had to get them sent to a diff address with a diff name on them so I hope they still get signed for

17 minutes ago, sime said:

Obvious question alert. Will my ticket get posted to the lead booker, who will then have to post it to me!?

It's worth mentioning for yourself and everyone.

The tickets will be sent to whoever paid your full balance. Not who paid the deposits.

So in my case my mate paid all balances in one full go after we transferred him the cash. And they are on the way to him.

If you paid your own balance it goes to whichever address you put in.

Edited by Divein

2 minutes ago, Divein said:

It's worth mentioning for yourself and everyone.

The tickets will be sent to whoever paid your full balance. Not who paid the deposits.

So in my case my mate paid all balances in one full go after we transferred him the cash. And they are on the way to him.

If you paid your own balance it goes to whichever address you put in.

Thanks for your quick reply :) I got mine in a group during the resales so I'll get it posted from her (she does not live near me). Been meaning to ask this for days!