Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

I talked to the live chat and was told that I will receive an email when they are dispatched, a little closer to the time. Just wish it was sooner rather than later.

Edited by JacquelineS
Yeah, I am a crappy but perfectionist typer. This is my excuse for all edits. :(

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

Yay! See have just confirmed to me (Twitter) that the despatch emails will resume on Tuesday, which is the next working day after this bank hol. Just in case anyone's waiting for theirs after being informed their tickets have been prepared for despatch. I queried as mine were readied yesterday, but I'd not received the email.

Looking forward to having the ticket in hand :D

Currently in my back garden, lying in my tent and watching the FA cup final with a few beers - having the house to yourself for the night is pathetically self indulgent :D

1 minute ago, bennyk said:

got my email this morning! :D I'll be looking out for it in tomorrows post!

I'm hoping they're ahead of what the tracker says. Only 13 working days left after this until a lot of people start making they're journey. Haven't received the e-mail myself yet but got a feeling it's going to be tomorrow for some reason.

I have not received an email yet....when I check See Tickets my status says that tickets have been received but not dispatched...other people I know have already received theirs... I am starting to worry a little...

7 minutes ago, Cath-T said:

I have not received an email yet....when I check See Tickets my status says that tickets have been received but not dispatched...other people I know have already received theirs... I am starting to worry a little...

Dont. only like 19% of tickets have been dispatched......

Ticket dispatched today. Sent to Frome because See left it too late to send to Australia. The other day something arrived here that had been sent on 6th May, over three weeks earlier. If that happened with my ticket, it wouldn't have arrived before the festival let alone before I leave the country. I feel for anyone without a backup plan who lives this far away. It's really poor planning, whoever's responsible.

Question, one of our group has just realised that his address is his old address for delivery (recently moved house). Does anyone know how to change this? have tried calling seetickets, who told us to do it through the website. However it is also his old email address to which he cannot get access to. Anyone got any other ideas?

Thanks in advance.

8 minutes ago, chrislk89 said:

Question, one of our group has just realised that his address is his old address for delivery (recently moved house). Does anyone know how to change this? have tried calling seetickets, who told us to do it through the website. However it is also his old email address to which he cannot get access to. Anyone got any other ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Ring them back and tell them that. If they ask you to send it in writing, do it via his new email address with full details and cc in the festival office and the Western Daily Press.

3 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Ring them back and tell them that. If they ask you to send it in writing, do it via his new email address with full details and cc in the festival office and the Western Daily Press.

Thank you. Might well be to late if they are dispatching tickets already.