Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

13 minutes ago, alanr said:

Just checked on tracker and "We are awaiting delivery of tickets for this event. As soon as they are in stock we will send them to you" is not there any more. Nothing in its place.

Checked the order number for deposits and awaiting delivery message is still there.

Something is happening at last:lol::lol:

see.JPG

Mine have said " Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided."  for about a week now. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

Mine have said " Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided."  for about a week now. 

Ditto. 2013 i had our tickets allready. Since its international mail it would  been nice to have em  asap

I've just been on to SEE's live chat. Spoke with somebody who said they have no date for Glastonbury dispatch yet. I said if it doesn't get sent soon it won't arrive before I leave. She casually suggested I get in touch if it's not here before I fly out. Yeah right. So I gave her my family address in Frome and one of the 'rents will have to sign for it. I prefer to travel with ticket in hand, but I'd rather know I'll have it before gates open.

2 hours ago, kalifire said:

I've just been on to SEE's live chat. Spoke with somebody who said they have no date for Glastonbury dispatch yet. I said if it doesn't get sent soon it won't arrive before I leave. She casually suggested I get in touch if it's not here before I fly out. Yeah right. So I gave her my family address in Frome and one of the 'rents will have to sign for it. I prefer to travel with ticket in hand, but I'd rather know I'll have it before gates open.

That's concerning. They normally get the international tickets out first as a priority. Wonder what's gone on this year. Printing issue? Not enough staff?

10 hours ago, Mickball said:

"Tickets will be sent by secure delivery shortly to the address provided.
You will be required to sign for them.

Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 24 May 2017. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day."

On their way!!

Are you international? Just wondered if they're sending those out first. Excitement / jealousy towards you though, one of the best e-mails you get when they get sent :)

Got my favourite email of the year this morning !  I'm in Ireland so maybe international are being sent out first.

Your Tickets were despatched on Thursday 25th May 2017

They were sent by Secure Delivery postage and should be with you in the next 2-3 days.

57 minutes ago, Smash1984 said:

Are you international? Just wondered if they're sending those out first. Excitement / jealousy towards you though, one of the best e-mails you get when they get sent :)

Yeah, coming from Ireland so it seems the international tickets are getting priority this year. 

1 hour ago, Hugh with a P said:

Got my favourite email of the year this morning !  I'm in Ireland so maybe international are being sent out first.

Your Tickets were despatched on Thursday 25th May 2017

They were sent by Secure Delivery postage and should be with you in the next 2-3 days.

I am in the UK and have just this minute received this email, along with Royal Mail tracking details!!! 

Whoop!!!! D)

5 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

I am in the UK and have just this minute received this email, along with Royal Mail tracking details!!! 

Whoop!!!! D)

Ran out of up votes but this is getting me excited! Hopefully receive ours today, not like I've been checking at least 15 times a day since 8th May!

15 minutes ago, Smash1984 said:

Ran out of up votes but this is getting me excited! Hopefully receive ours today, not like I've been checking at least 15 times a day since 8th May!

Have one yourself! It's the thought that counts!!

I spoke too soon!

Tickets have been despatched from our offices to the address provided. If you have not received these by 2 working days before the event, please contact us.

YES it's happening.:danced:

(if they don't arrive before June 6 I'm gonna die) 

edit: the email says they'll be here in 2-3 days! Loads of time.

Edited by MetaKate