Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing this thread get bumped up made me go and check my order on see.tickets. When it said "tickets are in stock" my brain was all like "OMG I'm going to Glastonbury!" as if it wasn't already aware of it :D How very exciting!

It has just occurred to me though that I really should have changed the postal address a few weeks back when I confirmed I was moving back in to my old place in Sheffield when I get back home, rather than using the address in Brackley. What a foolish error... hope my Mum can sign for 'em!

29 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Can she sign for them at the post office too? She's at work during the day, but they'll put a card through the door right, and she doesn't need to be me to pick them up...does she?

Well I don't claim any inside knowledge, but I've had neighbours sign for mine at the next-door house when they've tried to deliver them. I would *expect* that it'd be fine for her to pick them up and sign for them at the post-office, especially if she's at all known to them there, and presumably she has the same last name as you? 

51 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Can she sign for them at the post office too? She's at work during the day, but they'll put a card through the door right, and she doesn't need to be me to pick them up...does she?

She will need your ID to pick them up from the post office- a bank card, driving license, passport etc.  

27 minutes ago, sedra said:

She will need your ID to pick them up from the post office- a bank card, driving license, passport etc.  

Aaaah cool, well she's coming to Sheffield a week on Sunday, so I can give her my driving license and then pick them up from her house when I go the weekend before Glastonbury. Was just a bit worried about them if they were hanging around in the post office for too long... :-/

11 minutes ago, Waapster said:

But you can go online and have them redelivered or sent to a more convenient post office

You can have them redelivered by the post office? Oh, that's awesome, I didn't know they did that!

50 minutes ago, billum said:

Well I don't claim any inside knowledge, but I've had neighbours sign for mine at the next-door house when they've tried to deliver them. I would *expect* that it'd be fine for her to pick them up and sign for them at the post-office, especially if she's at all known to them there, and presumably she has the same last name as you? 

She doesn't anymore...she got remarried. I think she can def sign for me if she's in, or probably the neighbours can. Just if they go to the post office. The post man knows us as he's been doing the same round for what seems like forever, but they might not recognise her in the sorting office. Anyway, these three posts have alleviated fears :)

Despatching next week though, with any luck :D

15 hours ago, Sasperella said:

Seeing this thread get bumped up made me go and check my order on see.tickets. When it said "tickets are in stock" my brain was all like "OMG I'm going to Glastonbury!" as if it wasn't already aware of it :D How very exciting!

It has just occurred to me though that I really should have changed the postal address a few weeks back when I confirmed I was moving back in to my old place in Sheffield when I get back home, rather than using the address in Brackley. What a foolish error... hope my Mum can sign for 'em!

If you use the contact us form on see tickets you can get them to change it. I just moved in Sheffield  myself

9 minutes ago, Alvarhanso said:

If you use the contact us form on see tickets you can get them to change it. I just moved in Sheffield  myself 

i thought that was possible too, but I just checked the form and I can't find the link. will have another look!

34 minutes ago, Alvarhanso said:

I emailed them last night via their website and got a nice email from a man named Andy (on a saturday of all days!) saying he could change it for me. What a lovely bunch those see.ticket people can be sometimes :)

2 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

My 2013 and 2015 tickets were in hand by now according to my smug Facebook posts around this time.

Same for me in 2015 (11th May) & 2016 (18th May). Unlike some on here, mine aren't even showing as in stock yet on the See order tracker. They're late this year....but trying not to panic yet.

Mind you, noticed their dispatch feed for Bearded Theory said 0% dispatched yesterday, but the festival is this week! As no-one seems to be complaining on social media, I assume it's their online tracker that's wrong :wacko: