Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

6 hours ago, Skoo said:

I'm doing Ibiza before Glasto too - how many days have you got in between?

I'm back from Ibz for 6 days then straight into Glasto.

Possibly not the best planning on my part.

If it's any consolation, I'm getting back from a 4 month study abroad period in Chile on Monday 19th... gives me two solid days to get over jetlag + get ready, but I am SO EXCITED 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, musky said:

If it's anything like 2015 they'll just post it through the door. At least that's what happened to me - I was actually a little disappointed to find it lying on the floor to be quite honest...

Haha yeh, so would I be. Should it not get hand delivered by some dude in a green and red striped outfit blowing a horn of some description, preferably with some oompaloompas in tow

3 hours ago, Dillyblue said:

Did you find it? I just re-did mine and the words 'in stock' was showing under the total amount paid.

Im too scared to look.....

29 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Sleep on the coach. You don't need to take it easy Sunday

I can't sleep on the coach, never been able to, but that's not the point. I don't care about the journey, I'll suffer through that if I have to - it's putting away my pop-up tent and getting to the coach on time that's the worry!

Excited to be coaching this year although waiting for the times is torture.

Looking forward to going bigger than I usually do on Sunday night and being able to sleep.

Top tip - take your pillow on the coach with you so you can rest against the window/person sitting next to you.

Works a treat.

On 5/9/2017 at 11:33 AM, Skoo said:

Excited to be coaching this year although waiting for the times is torture.

Looking forward to going bigger than I usually do on Sunday night and being able to sleep.

Top tip - take your pillow on the coach with you so you can rest against the window/person sitting next to you.

Works a treat.

I've never gotten the coach but we did consider it this year - luckily got ticked in the general sale!

I do have a question, though. Are you guaranteed to be given the same coach time as the rest of the people in your group that you buy tickets for or is it completely random?

20 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I've never gotten the coach but we did consider it this year - luckily got ticked in the general sale!

I do have a question, though. Are you guaranteed to be given the same coach time as the rest of the people in your group that you buy tickets for or is it completely random?

London or Bristol you can choose times. If you all book together you're guaranteed 

Sorry if this gets anyone excited. Based on when this thread was started (18/05/16) we might start seeing some dispatch e-mails today. I had an e-mail from SEE two days ago saying they were currently printing the tickets and they'll be sent out shortly. Getting impatient now

On ‎08‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 9:08 PM, Andeeroo said:

You pick it up at the festival at one of the WaterAid kiosks. I think alongside your ticket you receive some kind of voucher that you redeem but my memory isn't perfect on that one.

According to an e-mail I got last week  you need to take the bit that's attached to your tickets that has your name and address on to the kiosk to exchange for the water bottle.   

1 hour ago, Havors said:

Just says tickets in stock and will be dispatched shortly on seetickets 

Mine doesn't. It says "We are awaiting delivery of tickets for this event. As soon as they are in stock we will send them to you." Not had an email about the water bottle either (I know the procedure, you just turn up at a Water Aid kiosk with the bit of paper).

Tickets awaiting delivery for me. 

I'm actually slightly anxious about this. I fly out four weeks today and it can take a good three weeks for delivery sometimes (Australia Post is terrible). So See had better hurry. 

Last time I phoned to cancel my ticket because it hadn't arrived after about four weeks. It was stuck in Melbourne airport. Luckily I arrived before I left so I just ended up using it. The alternative was to turn up at some box office somewhere on site, which I didn't fancy much. 

18 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I just had a Facebook memory pop up from this day last year, it's a picture of my ticket, so this time last year I had mine in my sweaty mitts! So not long now folks.

They definitely seem to be taking their time this year. Maybe they're printing every single one and sending them out in one go although can't really imagine they would have the man power to do that, assuming that every order is hand packed etc

21 minutes ago, Smash1984 said:

They definitely seem to be taking their time this year. Maybe they're printing every single one and sending them out in one go although can't really imagine they would have the man power to do that, assuming that every order is hand packed etc

In 2004 my ticket arrived the Saturday before the festival (this was the latest - eek!)....in 2015 it was delivered on 11th May (this was the earliest). Just no consistency! But it's usually the last week in May I seem to get mine, give or take. They love to torture us :wacko:

58 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

In 2004 my ticket arrived the Saturday before the festival (this was the latest - eek!)....in 2015 it was delivered on 11th May (this was the earliest). Just no consistency! But it's usually the last week in May I seem to get mine, give or take. They love to torture us :wacko:

Agree with the no pattern. Last year was the latest I've received them (2 weeks before the festival), when I rang to chase them up it was because one of the tickets was cancelled just before the cut off so delayed sending them out. I heard a few stories last year of people cancelling one or two of the tickets in their group but still receiving them, most likely caused our delay as they wanted to double check they didn't make that same mistake again (if it actually happened)

40 minutes ago, Smash1984 said:

Agree with the no pattern. Last year was the latest I've received them (2 weeks before the festival), when I rang to chase them up it was because one of the tickets was cancelled just before the cut off so delayed sending them out. I heard a few stories last year of people cancelling one or two of the tickets in their group but still receiving them, most likely caused our delay as they wanted to double check they didn't make that same mistake again (if it actually happened)

Yes, "if"....I share your cynicism. Last year there was a major issue with the printing of the WV parking passes. Received those the Friday before the festival - a right pain when your friends aren't local to you! In addition they sent me 4 passes, when I'd ordered 3. However, the universe was obviously working in our favour. Other friends who live in Norwich never received their parking pass and just had an "ah, well *shrug shoulders* buy one at the gate and claim a refund afterwards" response from See. As they were staying in Salisbury the night before (for the solstice at Stonehenge), I met up with them for a drink and gave them my spare. So all good in the end :)