Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Padgey said:

Only 36% of tickets have been despatched, See Tickets better get their arse in gear!

Agreed.  Given lots of us have day jobs, that currently only gives us 2 Saturdays to collect from the local post office.  As usual, very unimpressed with See

2 hours ago, Padgey said:

Only 36% of tickets have been despatched, See Tickets better get their arse in gear!

They seem to only be pumping out 4 to 7 percent per day- I need them to increase the releasage rate as I need the tickets by next Tuesday so I can pass one on to my friend, otherwise it becomes very complicated! 

I have to have mine in my hands by Saturday 18th at the latest, or I'll have an issue. I've always had my ticket ages before then, but I can't help but be nervous. If it's not been dispatched by this Saturday I'll officially be shitting it.

It's only Glastonbury that gets me like this! My Stone roses ticket hasn't been dispatched yet (showing as total of 0% dispatched), and that's a week on Friday. But I'm not nervous at all as I know it'll come in time.

1 hour ago, zico martin said:

says only 29% of tickets despatched as far as I can see, am I ever gonna get these tickets then or what??

Are you sure you're looking at the right event?! :rolleyes:

Showing 40% now - going in the right direction.  Loads out this week I reckon.

2 hours ago, zico martin said:

says only 29% of tickets despatched as far as I can see, am I ever gonna get these tickets then or what??

Mine also only says 29%, and has done for some time.

Are you (like me) one of the lucky ones in the April resale by any chance?

17 minutes ago, siblin said:

Mine also only says 29%, and has done for some time.

Are you (like me) one of the lucky ones in the April resale by any chance?

It says 41 % if you look at live despatch news rather than ur ownorder . Sure it will be up to 70 80 % by weekend 

5 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

It says 41 % if you look at live despatch news rather than ur ownorder . Sure it will be up to 70 80 % by weekend 

Ah cool.  I was worried, less than 30% would mean see tickets are way behind!

I anticipate us re-sale lot will be the last to be dispatched

Postman had been according to cctv,  I'm not home for a few days,  so I assume I've been carded .  Why does it still show out for delivery?  At 5.30pm?   What does the status say if it's been returned to delivery office?  When do they update the status?   So many questions,  I know...  Just the general panic..  That it still says out for delivery.