Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, chestwig said:

Must be. Shouldn't it say minus 80% then?

The percentage read out is before you put your order details in. If you click on the tab next to order tracker it says 'live despatch news' and its listed in there. Currently 28%

3 minutes ago, Smash1984 said:

The percentage read out is before you put your order details in. If you click on the tab next to order tracker it says 'live despatch news' and its listed in there. Currently 28%

up 2 % since i checked this morning, just want mine now :sorry:

19 minutes ago, eviepeach said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but do campervan tickets get sent out separately with the person who bought the CV ticket's? Only my partner has his and the CV ticket and I'm still waiting for mine even though I was the lead booker. 

I think they get sent out separately but I could be wrong. If your partner has his then he must have paid his own ticket balance off? If you paid off all the balances then you are correct in that you would be the lead booker, in which case i would get onto seetickets. If you just paid your own ticket balance off then I wouldn't worry, they are only at 30odd% at the moment.

1 hour ago, Smash1984 said:

I think they get sent out separately but I could be wrong. If your partner has his then he must have paid his own ticket balance off? If you paid off all the balances then you are correct in that you would be the lead booker, in which case i would get onto seetickets. If you just paid your own ticket balance off then I wouldn't worry, they are only at 30odd% at the moment.

Oh ok, no we paid separately in May but booked together back in October. Thanks for replying-the sensible part of my brain knows that there's still loads of tickets that need to be sent out but the other part of my brain wants my ticket now!!