Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

1 hour ago, Nessipessi said:

Seetickets helped me cancel them via twitter 1 day before the cancellation deadline. Are we sure it's actually possible to use them? 

Yeah once you have the ticket, it will definitely be usable. There's no barcode checks or anything like that  

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 28 May 2016 at 11:13 AM, SwedgeAntilles said:

Have any of the Scotchies had their tickets yet?

Our London based guys already have theirs but we've not even had a dispatch email yet.

Got mine through last weekend

I found it extraordinary that when my ticket arrived the photo has a kind of watermark over my face. Surely they want the face area to be as clear as possible to stop anyone from bunking in on someone else's ticket.. Or maybe I'm so ugly they were trying to disguise the fact. 

9 hours ago, TiZuff said:

Normally mines here by now... getting a touch nervous:(

Only at 17% still. This is the latest I've gone so far (4year running), hoping I get my dispatch e-mail this week to stop me checking on the seetickets website every half hour :)

Just checked my order, and it's being investigated by customer services! I rang them to see why and it's something about the details not scanning as the correct address, even though my details are right on my account. Feeling very nervous now and will be checking even more to see if they have sorted it. Really taken the shine off my preparations, I just want the ticket in my hand now! 

3 hours ago, willyou said:

Just checked my order, and it's being investigated by customer services! I rang them to see why and it's something about the details not scanning as the correct address, even though my details are right on my account. Feeling very nervous now and will be checking even more to see if they have sorted it. Really taken the shine off my preparations, I just want the ticket in my hand now! 

That sucks man hope it gets sorted for you :( 

i have received my dispatch noticed, im off work for the next 2 days so hopefully im here for the delivery and i can lock them away.

1 hour ago, The_Wiseman said:

Have the worthy view carpark tickets been sent out, did anyone get them yet.  We got our festival tickets but not the carpark they had a sperate reference number but would have thought they would arrive at the same time?

I am staying at worthy view and the tickets and car park tickets are on a separate order not yet dispatched