Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Mickball said:

I got the email on Wednesday and tickets were delivered in Dublin on Monday.

Thanks Mickball! Still waiting for the tickets here in Dublin, got the mail on Monday so if they don't come by the end of Friday I will start ringing Anpost! Did they come through the regular postman or a courier and did you have to sign for them?

For those who have recently received their shipping confirmation, can i ask what day you paid your balance on? 

I have a feeling this is the order in which they are sending them out... I have two orders, one paid 5th April, and the second on the 6th, so hoping to guesstimate how long till they get to mine :)

1 minute ago, GoonerRob said:

For those who have recently received their shipping confirmation, can i ask what day you paid your balance on? 

I have a feeling this is the order in which they are sending them out... I have two orders, one paid 5th April, and the second on the 6th, so hoping to guesstimate how long till they get to mine :)

I'm not sure that's the criteria - I paid on the 1st and have no sign of activity on the tracker yet.

Just now, GoonerRob said:

That's not the order they're doing them in. Some people who bought in the resale have already received their tickets

Just now, incident said:

I'm not sure that's the criteria - I paid on the 1st and have no sign of activity on the tracker yet.

...I paid on the 1st too and got mine yesterday. It looked like they did the campervans first and then afterwards it seems to be luck of the draw...

16 minutes ago, Hotchilidog said:

Got my coach ticket, but am still awaiting the Worthy View email. Once I have that I can rest easy, feeling the pressure as the lead booker and being responsible for everyone's accomodation.

Aaaa ...So the WV tickets definitely come separately? I also bought a car park pass for WV (even though I have a coach ticket) do you know if these are sent in advance?

Just now, justtinw said:

Aaaa ...So the WV tickets definitely come separately? I also bought a car park pass for WV (even though I have a coach ticket) do you know if these are sent in advance?

WV was a seperate transaction so I was expecting the email to come later than the coach. My main concern is just checking that WV have acknowledged the othe rmembers of my group who are all arriving at different times,I've emialed them the details but not had an acknowledgement. You will receive the car park pass in advance, the drivers in my group have bought theirs separately, so thankfully I didn't have to worry about that.

I'd imagine they are allocating the tents and sorting out the tents that need to be together etc. I'm not panicing yet, i'm just impatient

I've just picked our tickets up from the post depot, along with the unfairground and the woods announcements the excitement has gone up a notch or 2. The weekend of night shifts will bring me back down until the line up is out next week.

21 hours ago, The_Wiseman said:

Thanks Mickball! Still waiting for the tickets here in Dublin, got the mail on Monday so if they don't come by the end of Friday I will start ringing Anpost! Did they come through the regular postman or a courier and did you have to sign for them?

Regular postman, but registered and signed for. You can track them on the AnPost website using the tracking number from the see tickets email, should tell you where they are. 

Edit: Just saw your post. 

Edited by Mickball