Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my disptach email on Monday - does anyone know how many days after the email they get delivered by anpost in Ireland?  The royal mail tracker just says they have been passed to the overseas postal service service for delivery.  Trying to make sure that I am home when they get delivered my guess is it will be tomorrow...

26 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

No e mail but my tracker says tickets prepared for dispatch 26th may does that mean they are likely to arrive today or tomorrow by those who have already had theirs . 

That'll be tomorrow. Mine was prepared for dispatch 25th and arrived today.

I know you might not be allowed to post a photo cos of fraud etc...... but..... what do they look like??!?!? Can you post a pic with blurred bits on the important parts? Too excited.... mine haven;t dispatched yet

On 25/05/2016 at 9:29 AM, The_Wiseman said:

Got my disptach email on Monday - does anyone know how many days after the email they get delivered by anpost in Ireland?  The royal mail tracker just says they have been passed to the overseas postal service service for delivery.  Trying to make sure that I am home when they get delivered my guess is it will be tomorrow...

I got the email on Wednesday and tickets were delivered in Dublin on Monday.

11 minutes ago, croiz said:

I know you might not be allowed to post a photo cos of fraud etc...... but..... what do they look like??!?!? Can you post a pic with blurred bits on the important parts? Too excited.... mine haven;t dispatched yet

I snuck out of work to get mine - here is a sneak preview ;)

Untitled.gif

Edited by cazzatron