Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, gerardfenton18 said:

your number probably relates to your registration, there'd be well more than 1million registered

Nah, they're not related. Wife's ticket number is one after mine, and my registration number is 2793785836 after hers.. Can't remember if I re-registered last time I moved and wanted to update photo, or just updated. Last time wristband exchange proper scrutinised me picture so gone for a more recent and crowsfeeted one.

9 minutes ago, RichardWaller said:

Nah, they're not related. Wife's ticket number is one after mine, and my registration number is xxxxxxxxxxx after hers.. Can't remember if I re-registered last time I moved and wanted to update photo, or just updated. Last time wristband exchange proper scrutinised me picture so gone for a more recent and crowsfeeted one.

Please delete your reg number from this post !

1 minute ago, mrfunk said:

ok, sorry

No worries, appreciate the concern for people posting their numbers out like that.

1 minute ago, 6t6o6m said:

I think that's the difference between their numbers so it would take a lot of trial and error to discover it :P

#ThereIsNoPattern

3 minutes ago, mrfunk said:

Does the status change to prepared for dispatch before they are sent and email?  

I got the following status changes throughout today:-

1) Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 24 May 2016. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day.

2) Tickets have been despatched from our offices to the address provided. If you have not received these by 2 working days before the event, please contact us.

To track your order go to www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/track

2 hours ago, mrfunk said:

Does the status change to prepared for dispatch before they are sent and email?  

2 hours ago, cazzatron said:

I got the following status changes throughout today:-

1) Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 24 May 2016. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day.

2) Tickets have been despatched from our offices to the address provided. If you have not received these by 2 working days before the event, please contact us.

To track your order go to www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/track

Ours went through the same process and the email did not come until after our See Ticket status went through the #2 on Cazzatron's post. 

Tickets arrived along with triangular car park pass.

Postman got a neighbour to sign for them but wouldn't let him post them through the door. Apparently didn't move on until the neighbour had gone back in and locked the door :D

11 hours ago, Smeble said:

Got THE email today, 2 tickets despatched, no mention of the cv ticket, was this the case for other cv'ers?

Yes, this was exactly the case for me - plus it didn't show on my order because one of the others in my party had bought the CV pass separately to me paying the balance, so I had no idea whether or not it would be included. All arrived together in one beautiful envelope of joy!

3 minutes ago, SophieBee said:

Yes, this was exactly the case for me - plus it didn't show on my order because one of the others in my party had bought the CV pass separately to me paying the balance, so I had no idea whether or not it would be included. All arrived together in one beautiful envelope of joy!

Cheers

11 hours ago, Smeble said:

Got THE email today, 2 tickets despatched, no mention of the cv ticket, was this the case for other cv'ers?

Yes, didn't menton campervan ticket on mine either but don't worry I've received both tickets and my caravan pass.