Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

3 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Also does updating your address under your Glastonbury reg. update see tickets?

I updated mine online through my See Tickets account which now shows in the box of the address details of the order summary.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had notification of my main ticket dispatch but no mention of my CV Field ticket.  So I've e-mailed See to ask if they will be sent at the same time.  I won't be able to relax until I've got both in my possession.

18 minutes ago, grumpyhack said:

I've had notification of my main ticket dispatch but no mention of my CV Field ticket.  So I've e-mailed See to ask if they will be sent at the same time.  I won't be able to relax until I've got both in my possession.

Ignore - Same here , so I'll email them too. It only mentions 2 tickets.

Edit - If I'd stopped to think - they are two separate orders, so they will be delivered separately. I've just checked against the CV order number and it's not yet despatched.

Edited by carlosj
Never stopped to think.

Just now, shuttlep said:

see this thread now has me fretting that i have had no email

Don't worry, you're not the only one. Im more envious that people are starting to get tickets rather than worried.

Not quite the Glasto spirit I know, I'm sure we'll get ours soon enough

13 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

see this thread now has me fretting that i have had no email

Given that it usually takes them about 3 weeks to send them all out, then you could potentially be fretting a while I'm afraid.

3 minutes ago, Adystar said:

Just checked details with the tracker.It says awaiting tickets to dispatch but just having a minor panic as it only says deposits paid. I'm not the lead Booker,is this normal.please put me out of my misery 

mine says the exact same don't wouldn't worry about it. Whoever paid will have a receipt and a reference number so it'll be fine.

There's literally more than 120,000 tickets to be printed and dispatched so this is just the start of it.

It'll be our turn to get excited soon! :D:D

8 minutes ago, pinkmolly226 said:

mine says the exact same don't wouldn't worry about it. Whoever paid will have a receipt and a reference number so it'll be fine.

There's literally more than 120,000 tickets to be printed and dispatched so this is just the start of it.

It'll be our turn to get excited soon! :D:D

Thankyou,was having a minor wobble there for a minute 

3 minutes ago, Adystar said:

Thankyou,was having a minor wobble there for a minute 

lol I know it's nerve wracking. Give it a couple weeks and if there's still nothing call them up and find out where they are. Sometimes you don't get tickets until a week or 2 before the event.

So my tracker says "Tickets are in stock and will be dispatched shortly to the address provided" is this an actual updated state for "my" tickets or does everyone have this?

If this is a live update for my tickets, how long till the next step is prepared for dispatch?

?

Thanks

4 minutes ago, Adystar said:

Was just the fact it said deposit paid but not paid in full that was worrying me,is that normal?? 

Have you entered the correct order number?

There is an order number for the deposits.

A new order number is created when the balance is paid.

This is because the deposits and balances may be for different groupings of registrations.

2 minutes ago, mrfunk said:

So my tracker says "Tickets are in stock and will be dispatched shortly to the address provided" is this an actual updated state for "my" tickets or does everyone have this?

If this is a live update for my tickets, how long till the next step is prepared for dispatch?

?

Thanks

it's probably the case that all Glasto tickets have been changed to that.

Dispatch can be quick, or the best part of a month - it depends how far down the list you are, and how quickly See get thru sending them out.

4 minutes ago, alanr said:

Have you entered the correct order number?

There is an order number for the deposits.

A new order number is created when the balance is paid.

This is because the deposits and balances may be for different groupings of registrations.

Haha think you may have solved the mystery.back to the insanity of the radiohead thread 

10 minutes ago, mrfunk said:

?

Thanks

What Neil said.  This has happened to me each year and has lasted about 2 weeks or so until See got to me and actually sent them.