This time in 5 weeks I will be.....

Greenelk

I'm sorry, but it's almost a tradition to have a thread like this...

So in 5 weeks time we'll hopefully be quite close to the Cross Keys Inn, where a few of us are spending the Tuesday night before the short drive to the gates in the morning.  Plan will be a good meal, and one or two (or three drinks) whilst the excitement levels grow..

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will, no doubt, be sitting in our caravan-awning armed with a well-deserved drink of something alcoholic, after unpacking the car and performing our traditional ritual of putting everything away in its usual place in the caravan. Bliss!

3 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

FIVE weeks? jesus. I knew I hadn't been on it this year as much as normal but FIVE WEEKS!!! excitement has ramped up ridiculously

I know, I was sitting here at work (sadly) when I realised how close it now is.  Shiver up the spine time..  Should a bloke in his early 40s still feel this way?? (yes, yes he should)

Edited by Greenelk

Will be as today doing tea tonight before taking my daughters to their mums while to look after them for the week. Then will no doubt be having the last bath/shower for the best part of a week. All the time counting down to when we get on the coach from Leeds

Leaving on Wednesday rather than Tuesday for a change, with getting coach tickets, so I'll probably be treating myself to a tasty steak and beer in front of my TV watching lots of past Glastonbury stuff as well as stuff I'll be looking foward to this year.