This time in 5 weeks I will be.....

Greenelk

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This time in 5 and a half weeks, (apologies for being pedantic!), I will be on my 5am See coach and possibly at the site in the queue to get in. Getting close now!

Having seen quite a few of us will be at the top of the hill by the east camper fields for the sunset I'll try and look out for you all.

Ahh to carry on the theme of this thread though...

This time in 5 weeks i'll be eating breakfast watching thousands of people pass the van. Some will be very prepared and have great trolley's/wheelbarrows whilst some won't be and will have borrowed their nan's shopping trolley...

Edited by JoeyT

5 weeks today i'll probably be regretting that I have..once again...over packed and I am struggling to carry my own body weight on my back. I'm likely to be about half way through the never ending slalom of barriers before Gate A and fantasying about reaching the point of getting my wristband and dumping my bag. I'll either be already getting sunburnt or getting soaked - or both. 

It'll all be worth it!

Hopefully, sitting outside our tent, having a nice cold can of Brothers, waiting for confirmation that everyone else has arrived at their various spots, before we all meet up in West Holts at about eleven

27 minutes ago, The Clearest Blue said:

Sitting outside my tent with a perfect view of the pyramid stage, grinning from ear to ear that my plan of putting all my stuff in a friends car (to arrive later in the day) and getting the earliest coach, to hot foot it over to my favourite camping spot with only the tent, has worked perfectly!

what will you be sat on?

Edited by shuttlep

This time in 5 weeks I should be just arriving at the farm. The sun will be shining as I prepare for my trek to South Park; we'll turn off the Glastonbury playlist, lock up the car and shoulder our backpacks, ready for the magic to begin.