Personal Worst / most embarrassing event

secondr0w

I've never really had anything embarrassing happen to me. The only really bad experience I've had is feeling like I was going to actually urinate in my pants during the queue in 2014 at Gate B. Never again.

2011, fell in the mud outside the bogs on wednedsay after thinking I could walk to them after quite a few ales and quite a bit of other stuff.  Nither could I walk or get up. "Flopping about like a fish" apparently.

I don't remember it. There are photos though.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

1 minute ago, Robofish said:

1997 The Prodigy, I was walking off the Pyramid field towards the market. Some guys had lifted a manhole cover, waiting for someone to fall in. I did. Up to my waist. Horrid. How they laughed.

What a bunch of arseholes. That's not exactly in the Glastonbury spirit!

My story isn't exactly publically embarrassing but it was private and haunts me until this day. I'll just say when you're a lady weeing in a bottle isn't easy especially when you're drunk and it's dark. Lesson learned - lenor bottle. 

1 minute ago, verrymerry said:

I got it wrong with a she pee, it wasn't even my first use!

I feel that. I used a shewee at reading, stood next to my better half and was really chuffed that we were sharing a man wee together and then made a mess. 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

My story isn't exactly publically embarrassing but it was private and haunts me until this day. I'll just say when you're a lady weeing in a bottle isn't easy especially when you're drunk and it's dark. Lesson learned - lenor bottle. 

tupperware tub, far easier 

4 minutes ago, verrymerry said:

I got it wrong with a she pee, it wasn't even my first use!

Ah this has actually happened to me too. Ended up peeing inside my jeans, which were obviously pulled down! REALLY fun pulling those pissy jeans back up and walking out of the toilet as if everything was ok, before getting back to camp sharpish to change!

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

We didn't have anything! Just drinking bottles and a John West tuna lunch thing but that was definitely not big enough haha 

poor lass

many years ago i was very ill on Sunday and couldn't leave my tent. i managed to get back to my car on Monday for the drive home. feeling terrible. being sick on the hard shoulder. having to stop at every services just to take a break.

half way back i sharted (hangs head in shame) i didn't realize i couldn't fart with confidence. i didn't stop again till i got home

6 minutes ago, MissStarlight said:

Ah this has actually happened to me too. Ended up peeing inside my jeans, which were obviously pulled down! REALLY fun pulling those pissy jeans back up and walking out of the toilet as if everything was ok, before getting back to camp sharpish to change!

10 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I feel that. I used a shewee at reading, stood next to my better half and was really chuffed that we were sharing a man wee together and then made a mess. 

I'm so pleased I'm not alone! 

5 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

half way back i sharted (hangs head in shame) i didn't realize i couldn't fart with confidence. i didn't stop again till i got home

Actually burst out laughing at my desk, got some strange looks from employees. You poor thing! It happens to the best of us.

Not me, but half my fault.

Going to the bogs on one of the old above ground long drops where you had to go up steps. Don't think they use them any more.

You could easily tell which cubicles were in use because you could see the feet under the door at eye level as you approach.

Open door number 1 - covered in shit

Open door number 2 - likewise covered in shit and god know what else

Open door number 3 - a lady with her feet up at the sides of the bog, squatting over it with a poo hanging half out, and screaming.

I moved swiftly on.

On the last 2 songs of Wilko Johnson in the acoustic tent I realized I desperately needed the toilet, so instead of being a moron and weeing in a cup I decided to ditch Wilko and force my way out of the crowd to find the nearest loo. I spotted the nearest long drops and legged it there. I was just about to open the door to the long drops when I could feel a warm trickle going down my leg. I finished up in the long drops but needless to say I had to walk around the site with an unfortunate stain down my trousers for the rest of the day.

Edited by BlackHole2006

7 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

Not me, but half my fault.

Going to the bogs on one of the old above ground long drops where you had to go up steps. Don't think they use them any more.

You could easily tell which cubicles were in use because you could see the feet under the door at eye level as you approach.

Open door number 1 - covered in shit

Open door number 2 - likewise covered in shit and god know what else

Open door number 3 - a lady with her feet up at the sides of the bog, squatting over it with a poo hanging half out, and screaming.

I moved swiftly on.

That was her story to tell :P