Personal Worst / most embarrassing event

secondr0w

16 hours ago, Homersexual said:

Not my most embarrassing moment but I feel like I should share this because I've kept it secret and it makes me feel dirty. I don't even know if embarrassing would be the right way to go about describing it...

A few years ago a dear friend of mine met his now husband-to-be at the NYC Downlow on the Friday night, took him back to his tent and gave his bumhole a right good tonguing. After three days of not showering. 

(Sorry Dave, in case you ever end up reading this).

My most embarrassing moment was when I sharted and inadvertently spent most of the day with a shit stain on the back of my shorts. I pretended it was mud but everybody knew. Everybody knew.

We're a classy bunch, me and my mates.

Scanning this thread and the above post, I originally missed that the boldened part was the start of a new, unrelated story. The good news is, the actual stories don't seem so bad now.

not my moment but something i saw...poor lass

was at a long drop. having a widdle,. when i noticed something being lowered from the other side down the loo. i squatted so i could see what it was. I noticed it was a young girl around 16-19 being lowered down the long drop by her mates. she had dropped her purse down the loo. 

i can't imagine being that desperate to get anything out of a long drop. 

not sure if she managed to get what she needed

2013, 1am Friday morning. On the way back to my tent I went to a long drop for a poo.  Gingerly lowered myself on to the seat (as you do) only to find a turd there already.  I sat on a turd.  I couldn't go after that, the turtle had retreated into its shell.

5 minutes ago, Keef said:

2013, 1am Friday morning. On the way back to my tent I went to a long drop for a poo.  Gingerly lowered myself on to the seat (as you do) only to find a turd there already.  I sat on a turd.  I couldn't go after that, the turtle had retreated into its shell.

Why did I decide to read this thread again while eating my lunch? Rookie, rookie mistake...

1 hour ago, shuttlep said:

was at a long drop. having a widdle,. when i noticed something being lowered from the other side down the loo. i squatted so i could see what it was. I noticed it was a young girl around 16-19 being lowered down the long drop by her mates. she had dropped her purse down the loo.

I....what....erm....no.  No, no.  If I dropped my eternal soul in a long drop, Satan is welcome to it.  I ain't ever fishing around down there.  :bad:

Edited by 4AssedMonkey

i can't imagine being that desperate to get anything out of a long drop. 

not sure if she managed to get what she needed

This is the stuff of actual nightmares. IMAGINE IF THEY DROPPED HER.

Edited to add, if they dropped her it would be HEAD FIRST into a vat of shit and piss. 

Then imagine if she opened her mouth and accidentally swallowed some.

Edited by MissStarlight

Just now, MissStarlight said:

This is the stuff of actual nightmares. IMAGINE IF THEY DROPPED HER.

i know i didn't stick around to find out. I was pretty spannered and walked around to where she was being lowered from to see three people holding her legs and lowering her down.

Just now, shuttlep said:

i know i didn't stick around to find out. I was pretty spannered and walked around to where she was being lowered from to see three people holding her legs and lowering her down.

I reckon I would do it for 10 grand. Like if someone said, I'll give you £10k to be lowered head first into a long drop...I think I might do it then.

26 minutes ago, MissStarlight said:

I reckon I would do it for 10 grand. Like if someone said, I'll give you £10k to be lowered head first into a long drop...I think I might do it then.

if they dropped you in head first, that's going to cause disease and maybe death , maybe you would just want to die.

there is nothing i could drop down that would make me get it. if it was that important I would fashion a fishing rod with a hook, maybe get a gnome costume on just for effect whilst fishing

Are you sure this was real!??!!?

What kind of stupid were they? How did they even manage to use a computer to buy tickets!?!? Cretins. 

32 minutes ago, karaseen said:

Are you sure this was real!??!!?

What kind of stupid were they? How did they even manage to use a computer to buy tickets!?!? Cretins. 

they were all young , so i am guessing she had all her money in there. poor lass

and it was real. i wasn't that bad 9#at that point)

is that worse than y our worst?

Edited by shuttlep

3 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

they were all young , so i am guessing she had all her money in there. poor lass

and it was real. i wasn't that bad 9#at that point)

is that worse than y our worst?

Without knowing this poor girl's outcome I can't comment on whether or not it is worse than my worst moment ;)

It just seems to me that there'd be a better way to collect the purse than getting lowered in? Find a steward? A long stick? So many people carry those things around - don't know what they are called - but they are staffs with heads on top of them.

What are those for anyway? This is something I have always wanted to know.

I reckon the girl was fine.  The story of the girl who fell in the longdrop would be part of glasto lore and I don't think I've heard that story.

Just now, karaseen said:

Without knowing this poor girl's outcome I can't comment on whether or not it is worse than my worst moment ;)

It just seems to me that there'd be a better way to collect the purse than getting lowered in? Find a steward? A long stick? So many people carry those things around - don't know what they are called - but they are staffs with heads on top of them.

What are those for anyway? This is something I have always wanted to know.

I reckon the girl was fine.  The story of the girl who fell in the longdrop would be part of glasto lore and I don't think I've heard that story.

yes if she had of fallen in someone would know about it , she might have made it 

skills if she did 

2 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

yes if she had of fallen in someone would know about it , she might have made it 

skills if she did 

She would have died and it would have made the news 100%!

Bless.  

On a related note, this was a guy's chat up line to me one glasto: Would you rather snog me or jump in the long drop?

2 minutes ago, karaseen said:

She would have died and it would have made the news 100%!

Bless.  

On a related note, this was a guy's chat up line to me one glasto: Would you rather snog me or jump in the long drop?

that gets a must try harder.

2 minutes ago, karaseen said:

I've certainly heard plenty of stories of people falling into the Long Drops, and I think some of them might even be true..

Specifically, one year there was a spate of reports of it - I think it was 2014, might have been 2013. Somewhere around then anyway - the Festival started switching to a new easier to clean style of Long Drop, where the seats and supporting layer were all a single moulded piece of plastic.

Anyway, there was some problems with them not being strong enough - and a quite a few instances of them giving way over the weekend, a block near where I camped was closed for a while for repairs. I didn't see any first hand evidence of it, but there was a handful of reports of people falling all the way in when it collapsed under them.

I think the consensus was that it was caused by the people who think it's a good idea to stand on / next to the seat and put all their weight on it while they desperately try and avoid touching the seat.. Which might have backfired a bit.

2 minutes ago, incident said:

I've certainly heard plenty of stories of people falling into the Long Drops, and I think some of them might even be true..

Specifically, one year there was a spate of reports of it - I think it was 2014, might have been 2013. Somewhere around then anyway - the Festival started switching to a new easier to clean style of Long Drop, where the seats and supporting layer were all a single moulded piece of plastic.

Anyway, there was some problems with them not being strong enough - and a quite a few instances of them giving way over the weekend, a block near where I camped was closed for a while for repairs. I didn't see any first hand evidence of it, but there was a handful of reports of people falling all the way in when it collapsed under them.

I think the consensus was that it was caused by the people who think it's a good idea to stand on / next to the seat and put all their weight on it while they desperately try and avoid touching the seat.. Which might have backfired a bit.

if i fell in, i would go home, but then again i wouldn't be stupid enough to stand on it

On 17 May 2016 at 1:45 PM, cb4747 said:

My story isn't exactly publically embarrassing but it was private and haunts me until this day. I'll just say when you're a lady weeing in a bottle isn't easy especially when you're drunk and it's dark. Lesson learned - lenor bottle. 

It's bad enough when you're a bloke, in the crowd for REM in 2003.. Trying to hide behind my jacket, I've never been so ashamed.