Favourite band at the moment.

dj matt james

Top 3 glasto picks for me so far are Dele Sosimi (Afrobeat legend - was keyboard player in Fela Kuti's band), Explosions In The Sky (would be a perfect sunday night closer!) and Grimes (hopefully not on sunday as I'll need energy to bounce around a bit)

Top 3 people to see again are Kate Tempest (highlight of last year), John Grant (highlight of the year before) and Ezra Furman (was too hungover to enjoy his set at Latitude...)

FIVE WEEKS and a bit :D

39 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Yak. Album was released on Friday and it's definitely lived up to its 5 star reviews, seen them a few times now but Deaf Institute on Saturday was something else, get them on the park!

They supported king gizzard in february. I spoke to the bassist who said they are playing. They were good. 

Ill check that album out

2 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

They supported king gizzard in february. I spoke to the bassist who said they are playing. They were good. 

Ill check that album out

Ah sweet, they weren't sure when I spoke to them in January. Annoyed I missed that gig, hoping to get tickets to the KG ritz show with The Wytches (another band I'd love to see at the farm), Nonagon Infinity is amazing.

3 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Ah sweet, they weren't sure when I spoke to them in January. Annoyed I missed that gig, hoping to get tickets to the KG ritz show with The Wytches (another band I'd love to see at the farm), Nonagon Infinity is amazing.

alright got mine.

it's an indoor festival apparemtly. bands from 7pm til 2am.