Very good trolley deal. Check it if you haven't got one (or fancy an upgrade)

Jamie D

Hmm....slightly suspicious of the reported "400kg" load capacity....but anyway - have bought one as its steering and handle construction does look better than the one I had last year which made it to the campsite (thankfully) and then died due to poor welds!

We got something similar for last year (at more than double this price!) and it worked a dream.

Meant that we just had our bags on our back and was the most enjoyable 'getting in' of a festival I've ever had. 

Would defiitely recommend to anybody who is undecided .. Especially at that price! 

I have one very similar, paid a similar price to and its brilliant. Filled it with 120 cans and a couple of tents and once it gets going it rolls really well. The handle attachment to the axis does seem flimsy but its lasted us 2 years with no sign of it breaking, its just loose. If you need to go down the hill of death go down in reverse so your holding back the weight. The first year as I was coming over the top I was still dragging it and as soon as it was on a slight slope gravity took over and rammed straight into my calves. I nearly fell back on it so would have ended up riding it down like a sledge but managed to keep standing. You need 2 people to hold it back though if its filled to the top, will be a deadly weapon if it goes flying down into the people at the bottom