Going alone!

RaeLou94

Hey, I'm Rae.

I'm looking for people to camp with at Leeds, all my friends are going to Reading and that's just a bit too far for me as I have moved for studies.

This will be my second time at Leeds but I have been going to at least one festival a year since 2009. Mainly going for Foals, RHCP and Slaves, obviously there are may more I want to see but those are the main 3 :)

If you have room for one more let me know! 

Rae.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Jade! I'll also be going alone as my friends have decided they don't want to come anymore. It'll be my first time at Leeds festival (although I have been to other festivals before) and I'm a bit nervous about having to camp on my own so it would be nice to have someone else to at least camp with :P 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

G'Day I'm Chris and I'm from Australia, I want to head to Leeds festival as the line up is off its tits. How ever I am sceptical to head by myself as being in a group is way more fun. Not sure if I want to camp as I don't have any equipment or anything like that is it possible to bus in from the town everyday? Or alternatively is some one else looking for a camping buddy that has some extra camping equip that could help me out ?

Hello all. 

This year will be my 10th year at Leeds. Many times ive gone alone, i've never had problems finding a group to enjoy it with! I've found some bloody good friends especially those from the Wakefield area. This year i'm going with around 25 people, as always we'll be camping right opposite the Festival Angels tent at Blue Camp. 

Look for a bald headed guy in a huge circle of tents, that will be us! Feel free to pitch near us and join in for good times. Expect to consume a huge amount of alcohol though.

Looks like l'll be going alone too. I do know two lads that are going on the wednesday and stopping in blue or maybe white (if they can) They can't save me a space, l have a big tent. (i like to be able to stand in my tent and have space inside, just in case it rains)

Me, l'm hoping to get there on Thursday around lunchtime 12-1pm but being older than them two at 36, l'll be heading to green/brown camp. I like it down that way.... it used to be a lot less crazy at night and can get a good few hours kip. There's still a good atmosphere in the camp and its a lot cleaner too. 

I would try and meet up with the two lads at some point but.... Its like looking for a needle in a hay stack. So would probably be on my own for the most of it.  

Would love to camp in a group in green/brown camp. I'm a big fella and make friends very easily. Thinking for going fancy dress on one of the days.... Got myself an ogre morphsuit, should be fun.:D

If you're interested in meeting up or whatever. Send me message! 

1 hour ago, phil123 said:

Looks like l'll be going alone too. I do know two lads that are going on the wednesday and stopping in blue or maybe white (if they can) They can't save me a space, l have a big tent. (i like to be able to stand in my tent and have space inside, just in case it rains)

Me, l'm hoping to get there on Thursday around lunchtime 12-1pm but being older than them two at 36, l'll be heading to green/brown camp. I like it down that way.... it used to be a lot less crazy at night and can get a good few hours kip. There's still a good atmosphere in the camp and its a lot cleaner too. 

I would try and meet up with the two lads at some point but.... Its like looking for a needle in a hay stack. So would probably be on my own for the most of it.  

Would love to camp in a group in green/brown camp. I'm a big fella and make friends very easily. Thinking for going fancy dress on one of the days.... Got myself an ogre morphsuit, should be fun.:D

If you're interested in meeting up or whatever. Send me message! 

Phil I'm going again. You are welcome to camp with me and my lot. We had a laugh before . pm me if you want to mate . 

5 hours ago, 0Americana said:

Is there a regular spot for lone campers? Im starting to panic now.

Not that l know of pal, but l could be wrong. 

9 hours ago, bollyhead said:

Phil I'm going again. You are welcome to camp with me and my lot. We had a laugh before . pm me if you want to mate . 

I remember meeting you and your son, think it was 2008...? 

What campsite you going to then? and what day you getting there? 

On 10/08/2016 at 6:02 PM, TheBaldEgg said:

Hello all. 

This year will be my 10th year at Leeds. Many times ive gone alone, i've never had problems finding a group to enjoy it with! I've found some bloody good friends especially those from the Wakefield area. This year i'm going with around 25 people, as always we'll be camping right opposite the Festival Angels tent at Blue Camp. 

Look for a bald headed guy in a huge circle of tents, that will be us! Feel free to pitch near us and join in for good times. Expect to consume a huge amount of alcohol though.

Don't feel like you description narrows you down too much :P my fist time alone at a festival so I will be on the look out... 

Gonna end up calling some poor man that isn't you 'the bald egg' now md either make a friend or offend someone. X