Camping with day tickets?

b m

I have a Friday ticket and a Saturday ticket for Leeds Fest whereas my friends have weekend tickets and are arriving on the Thursday and leaving on the Monday. I was wondering if it's possible for me to stay in their tent with them on the Friday night and the Saturday night and leave on Sunday morning as I don't particularly fancy the idea of trying to get into the city and to a hostel in the dark alone. Are wristbands checked on the way into the camp site or will I have any problems doing this? Thanks!!

• 1 month later...

I was wondering the same thing. I have a friend who as never been to a festival and has got himself a ticket for the Sunday.  I was hoping he could stay Sunday night and travel back home with me on Monday morning. So you don't think he have a problem getting into the camping site when we leave the arenas...?

So this is a thing and there is a good chance he could stay... it's been a good few years since l was last at Leeds  (been going to download) has far as l can remember at Leeds you come out through and turn left towards the village and on into the camp sites... no other gates to get checked at...? 

Just don't wanna make plans and he not get let through and have to find his way back home on his todd. 

Just a thought, on the Saturday morning you'd probably have to queue with everyone else to get your wristband for the day (from 09:30) but if you time it right you'll be able to skip most of the queue hopefully as the main arenas don't open until 11am

• 6 years later...
4 hours ago, Jamed said:

Is this still viable Qccidentaly bought a weekend ticket no camping but need to camp there in my m8s tent with him am i able to?

no such thing as a weekend ticket with no camping.

Edit: If you meant you bought a day ticket, then once your in, your in. You just wont be able to go in the arena the next day.

Edited by m4tt