See Coach times up?

Andeeroo

13 minutes ago, Eyebrow said:

I almost downvoted your post then! That would have been adding insult to injury!

im sure it'll be in shortly!

(I actually checked my bank statement to see that the money had definitely left)

Fingers crossed :) having that email is the final sign it's all real and I'm going!!!

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

ITS HERE WOOOOOOOO!!!!! :yahoo:

We are still waiting, we know the time but not got the email ticket yet though, it'll come

35 minutes ago, Dave RA said:

Do the drivers expect us to have printed copies of these? For both journeys? Or will they accept the e-mail on your phone?

Thanks.

I've not done the coach before but reading the small print it does say you need to print the ticket, and you'll need to show it for both outward and return trips 

A bit disappointed with 1.30 but what can you do?

Anyone else on the Bristol 184? The atmosphere on previous coaches to the festival has been quite subdued. Would be nice to know that there are some more nutjobs like me on the bus.

DEP WEDS 13:30

Your Pick-Up Point is:

OPPOSITE CITY OF BRISTOL COLLEGE, ANCHOR ROAD BS1 5UA

The coach number you need to board is:

COACH 184

5 of us on the 07:45 from Brighton on Wednesday - elated!

Anyone got the coach in on Wednesday morning from Brighton before? How long does it take? Wondering if we'll be able to get a good spot on Hitchin Hill, or whether we'll just have to pitch up in Darble and have some walking on our hands for the festival. 

13 hours ago, Time Being said:

I believe it was around 4 hours in 2014 and 2015, leaving very early Wednesday

I think you will be very lucky with 4 hours if it's a See coach as they leave from the o2 which is so stupid and means the first hour plus is traffic out of London then they stop for 40 minutes for no apparent reason. Anything under 5 and you have had a good journey. Why they don't leave from somewhere further west I don't know.

5 minutes ago, Barneym said:

I think you will be very lucky with 4 hours if it's a See coach as they leave from the o2 which is so stupid and means the first hour plus is traffic out of London then they stop for 40 minutes for no apparent reason. Anything under 5 and you have had a good journey. Why they don't leave from somewhere further west I don't know.

We did it in four hours one year but left on the earliest coach. Traffic was fine and the stop was only a small toilet/grab a coffee stop

8 minutes ago, Barneym said:

Surely the the early ones get out of London before the traffic gets bad? I'm on 6am so am hoping so!!

5 hours ago, Barneym said:

4 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

We did it in four hours one year but left on the earliest coach. Traffic was fine and the stop was only a small toilet/grab a coffee stop

4 hours ago, mario man said:

Surely the the early ones get out of London before the traffic gets bad? I'm on 6am so am hoping so!!

Yeah we left like 5:30am or something so no traffic. And yes the long break halfway through the trip is frustrating when all you want to do is get inside those gates.

Am I right in thinking this is the first time they've sent out coach tickets individually? I seem to remember getting one ticket for both of us on the last two occasions and then the driver only asked for my ID. Can't even remember if he did that actually, but they were both definitely handed over to me. Maybe they're getting a bit stricter over all this year?

Also, I know it's not exactly the hottest ticket in town, but I still have return tickets to London at 4am going begging if anyone wants them. We've made alternative arrangements home so could hand over on site.

On 2017-5-12 at 10:27 PM, Curlygirl said:

Hey lovely. Sorry if I'm teaching you to suck eggs and repeating what others have said, but are you putting in the booking reference number (the one on your October email) and not your confirmation email (the one in April). They are not the same and the October one has to be used. 

Sorry Curlygirl missed this! I have normal tickets this year so no idea about booking references. Hopefully you're sorted with the answer now though :)

• 2 weeks later...

At last my eticket for the coach has arrived. And relax. Leaving Leeds at 7am is pretty good but coming home at 8.30am sucks big time. At least it's here now.