See Coach times up?

Andeeroo

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

Snap!  Checked a few times this afternoon, nothing.  Checked just now and it's on there.  1045 on Thursday out and 1400 return.  Wish it was much much earlier going but hey ho, I'm going!  And quite late back considering I'm at work on Tuesday!!!

Cool, thanks checked now and it's on :-) 12.15 from Bham Wed, would've liked earlier, but hey I'm just glad I'm going.. 12.30 return on the Monday.

2 of me pals are going from Brizzle at 2.30, now we just need to work out who'll get there first and take the tents. Anyone know how long it takes from Brizzle?

Hello,

New user (although some how had this account registered since 2014!) 

Anyone able the help and let me know whereabouts in Liverpool the coaches will depart from? Near Lime St?

Also if anybody would like my return to Liverpool it is at 10.30 (I will be getting lift back to a different city) - not sure how I can transfer the details though?

Thanks

Kevin

My coach times appear on the desktop site now.  Anyone elses?

Return to Manchester's at 6.30am which is a bit early for my liking, if anyone has a later time and wants to get home a bit earlier let me know and I'd be happy to trade places!

21 hours ago, kevbizarre said:

Hello,

New user (although some how had this account registered since 2014!) 

Anyone able the help and let me know whereabouts in Liverpool the coaches will depart from? Near Lime St?

Also if anybody would like my return to Liverpool it is at 10.30 (I will be getting lift back to a different city) - not sure how I can transfer the details though?

Thanks

Kevin

It's near there yeah just on Canning St around the corner, it's the National Express coach station 

Screenshot_20160518-192515.png

Just found mine.  10:45 on Thursday out of Birmingham.  That is VERY late, but what can you do….  On the plus side, it's quite late on the Monday too, 14:00.  I certainly didn't fancy getting up at 6 a.m. to start packing up the tent.

This is so late to keep people waiting for coach times. I've had to book a hotel without knowing if I need it or not (due to where my pay day's fall). Some people may need to book time off work, arrange childcare etc. It's not really much of an incentive to get people on the coach (and I say that as someone who has gone by coach the past four years).

I got my Brighton coach ticket in October. My deposit reference isn't even recognised and there's no times whether I look on phone or macbook. Yet people in this thread have got their Brighton time (7.45am) which makes me worry mine is later in the day and the hotel was unnecessary!

8 minutes ago, stardustjunkie said:

This is so late to keep people waiting for coach times. I've had to book a hotel without knowing if I need it or not (due to where my pay day's fall). Some people may need to book time off work, arrange childcare etc. It's not really much of an incentive to get people on the coach (and I say that as someone who has gone by coach the past four years).

I got my Brighton coach ticket in October. My deposit reference isn't even recognised and there's no times whether I look on phone or macbook. Yet people in this thread have got their Brighton time (7.45am) which makes me worry mine is later in the day and the hotel was unnecessary!

Have you contacted them? They got back to me when I got in touch. Defo worth chasing them. Give them a call maybe.

Just now, stardustjunkie said:

I've tweeted them but could contact them. Probably have to be by email so I'll see if they reply.

Yeah drop them a note, as I say they responded to me, seen on another thread some had called them for something and they were pretty helpful.

3 minutes ago, Perks said:

Yeah drop them a note, as I say they responded to me, seen on another thread some had called them for something and they were pretty helpful.

Just sent them a message through their contact us form on the website. I would call but I've got a really busy couple of days ahead of me and won't have time to call, particularly at work. Fingers crossed they reply.

11 hours ago, kaytee... said:

You sure? I thought that was only for the National express coaches, not the See ones?

I thought the See Tickets coaches were National Express? 

10 hours ago, Kneale said:

Round the corner? That's walking across the whole city centre almost :D

Haha, it takes about 4-5 minutes from Lime St from memory! Google maps can be a wee bit unreliable at times, certainly not 12 minutes 

21 minutes ago, theDandy said:

I thought the See Tickets coaches were National Express? 

Haha, it takes about 4-5 minutes from Lime St from memory! Google maps can be a wee bit unreliable at times, certainly not 12 minutes 

I don't know where the see tickets coaches are departing from, but I know the national express coach station which used to be behind lime street station in Liverpool is no longer in use. I am certain there are boards around it now, all national express coaches depart from the Liverpool One bus station now.

Has anyone actually had an email confirmation of coach tickets or is this all just by checking the order tracker?  I assume we will be getting an email detailing the station locations (was due this week).... getting really impatient, particularly as non-coach people are starting to get their tickets through!