Spare campervan ticket

Dollfacemonster

2 hours ago, Dollfacemonster said:

Not at all, so stupid how you can't change the name on them and now can't get refunds :( 

Saw a post recently from someone (can't remember who) who said See had told them they could transfer the ticket to a friend? Might be worth speaking to them? 

Hello Campers!

I received my tickets today (yeah!), but have just realised I forgot to get a refund on a spare camper ticket (east). Therefore, I have one available @ face value if any one is interested. It has my name and address on it so I will probably need to be with you with my main ticket when you arrive.

I am stopping at Warminster Travelodge on Monday night and heading for the site early on Tuesday (to arrive maybe 8-9 am). We can meet and go in at the same time, or, if you're arriving later, I can come to the gates to meet you and ensure you can get in OK.

Here's a photo from the Tuesday evening sunset gathering (a new Glasto tradition in CV East) last year to get you in the mood!

glasto-2015-tues-sunset.jpg

PM me to arrange.

Thanks

porker

26 minutes ago, porker said:

Hello Campers!

I received my tickets today (yeah!), but have just realised I forgot to get a refund on a spare camper ticket (east). Therefore, I have one available @ face value if any one is interested. It has my name and address on it so I will probably need to be with you with my main ticket when you arrive.

I am stopping at Warminster Travelodge on Monday night and heading for the site early on Tuesday (to arrive maybe 8-9 am). We can meet and go in at the same time, or, if you're arriving later, I can come to the gates to meet you and ensure you can get in OK.

According to the Festial website, the campervan fields will only be open from midday on Tuesday.

On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 0:28 AM, Dollfacemonster said:

How are you able to transfer ownership? I've emailed and rang and been told I can't? 

OK, so this is not immediately helpful as I'm not posting a link (can't search for one, sorry), but there is a thread which includes how someone missed the deadline and managed to get See to transfer the name to someone else.  Try the questions forum.

23 minutes ago, JanieM28 said:

According to the Festial website, the campervan fields will only be open from midday on Tuesday.

Hi JanieM28,

Yes. That is what they state, but the last two years they have opened at 8 am. We got there are 12.15 pm last year and two fields were already full!

porker

I have a spare west camper ticket traveling down Wednesday    morning should get there about 12 noon can meet  you down there and jump in your van with yours to get yours in or could walk over to the gate and meet yours if comeing down a bit later which isn't a problem as there only two fields on the west and only take 5min to walk over to the gate hope this help???

On 19 May 2016 at 3:19 PM, porker said:

Hi JanieM28,

Yes. That is what they state, but the last two years they have opened at 8 am. We got there are 12.15 pm last year and two fields were already full!

porker

@porker Thanks for that - as it happens we're staying in Bruton on the Monday night and will probably meander over to Pilton around lunchtime on the Tuesday after picking up a few last bits and pieces of milk, bread etc. 

Our caravan has been hired and will already be set up for us so we'll be wherever we're told to be. (No doubt as far away from Gate C as possible but I quite like the stroll to and from the Hill of Death).

Good to know that if we get there a bit early, we should be allowed in.

4 minutes ago, Travis Tee said:

I have a spare East Camper ticket now, how do I get a refund?

You can't unfortunately, the deadline was 6 May. You can try to arrange to meet up with a prospective buyer and travel in with them. :)

On 22 May 2016 at 2:39 PM, JanieM28 said:

@porker Thanks for that - as it happens we're staying in Bruton on the Monday night and will probably meander over to Pilton around lunchtime on the Tuesday after picking up a few last bits and pieces of milk, bread etc. 

Our caravan has been hired and will already be set up for us so we'll be wherever we're told to be. (No doubt as far away from Gate C as possible but I quite like the stroll to and from the Hill of Death).

Good to know that if we get there a bit early, we should be allowed in.

I was happy being a bit back as there are too many people walking past some vans

5 minutes ago, Travis Tee said:

Thanks. Did you manage to get a ticket after mate?

Where have you been?  I only went and won the 4th re-draw in the eFestivals competition!! :D

Edited by StoneCircle

1 minute ago, StoneCircle said:

Where have you been?  I only went and won the 4th Teresa in the eFestivals competition!! :D

I have been away with no internet. Thats fantastic news well done. Hope to see you at the e festival meet on the Wednesday :lol: