Toad Hall line up

Cian T

Just now, FloorFiller said:

'Baz from The Fratellis DJ'

Sick

duh du-duh, duh du-duh,duh du-du-du-du-du-duh duh!

1 hour ago, Mr.Tease said:

I loved banco de gaia last year- highly recommend them. Very small venue for alabama 3 too- what a great lineup for toad Hall this year

Just looked them up and initial impressions of Banco de Gaia are pretty good. I'm a sucker for a dance act with a live drummer too. Hopefully will managed to catch them

10 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Brilliant in Croissant Neuf super late on Sunday last year. My last proper artist of GF2015.

Ben

Mine too- though Croissant Neuf have had some surprisingly good closers on the Sunday for the last few years, it's usually pretty sparsely attended too

Edited by Mr.Tease

3 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

Mine too- though Croissant Neuf have had some surprisingly good closers on the Sunday for the last few years, it's usually pretty sparsely attended too

Yeah, there was loads of room, though filled up a bit into the set and, by the end, the crowd were ace. Great end to a great five days.

Ben

1 hour ago, found home in 2009 said:

Just looked them up and initial impressions of Banco de Gaia are pretty good. I'm a sucker for a dance act with a live drummer too. Hopefully will managed to catch them

Banco is one of the best ambient/techno type acts out there.

3 hours ago, Cian T said:

image.jpeg

Nice one, didn't see this come up on Glastonburys site yet?! Looking forward to seeing Kangaroo moon and boat to row again. Going to spend alot of time up these areas this year, on of my favourite places.

Edited by joeltg

Ha, ha - brilliant. Never seen a Toad Hall line up poster before. Good old Kangaroo Moon to headline - just love this place - one of the few 'traditional' Glasto venues left to experience imho.

How they going to get Alabama 3 in there - quite a challenge even as 'unplugged'. Normally they fill the Glade...

Banco de Gaia - almost as regular as KMoon for tuning up each year. Quality.