CD Swap 2016

Funky Jim

I have taken part in this over the years but no-one has organised one this year, I know most people are digital now, but I like something to listen to in the car to and from the festival.

Make a CD mix of 2016 Glastonbury artists, groups of 4, swap addresses in PM, post them out to your group. 

It's introduced me to some great new music before, so anyone up for it this year?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if I understand correctly you make a mix CD of people who are playing Glastonbury this year and you send it to the members of your group?

If this is the case I would love to participate! However, I live in the Netherlands so something like dropbox or wetransfer would be ideal, let me know if this is not a problem !

1 hour ago, eastynh said:

I was quite looking forward to doing a New Order mix tape :sorry:

If you'd have been in my group I'd have been disappointed if you didn't just send me a copy of Get Ready, which is the only NO album I already have in CD format. 

I don't seem to be able to edit my earlier post to update the groups.  Funky Jim, if you want, please feel free to tell me to bog off and take back ownership of this as you started it, I won't be upset!!  But for now, groups are as follows -

Group A

Funky Jim
SwedgeAntilles
buddiepaul
maelzoid

Group B

Greenelk
grayfitz
KryziF
sirdannytee

Group C

neil_d